Ratings for Dr. Benita Yan

It's clear that Dr. Yan loves working with children, she is approachable, warm and friendly and makes the entire experience enjoyable and not terrifying for kids. Take your kids here, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Yan is excellent. I was scared to have my wisdom teeth extracted and was worried I would have to go to a specialist and pay a lot of money out-of-pocket, but Dr. Yan was more than happy to do the extraction in-office (she even joked that extractions are her favourite thing, but don't let that deter you; she prefers to save teeth rather than pull them). I would definitely recommend Dr. Yan if you are an apprehensive patient, or if you would like a second opinion on wisdom tooth extraction before going to a specialist. Have already recommended several friends and family to her for treatment.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Friendly and knowledgeable doctor that is patient and considerate

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

She was AMAZING with my 6 year old daughter...so sincerely kind, gentle and caring. No metal cap talk, no laughing gas...no putting her under while working on her teeth; I will NEVER go a pediatric dentist's office again! I'll also be telling all my friends with kids to see her. Sherri in the front is also absolutely wonderful! This place has heart. <3

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I have seen Dr. Yan at Image Dental and I was really impressed with her level of care and kindness. She has good bedside manner and very knowledgeable. My family is lucky to be a patient of hers.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I am a patient from hell. I have a rare blood disorder and could go into shock when I get local anaesthetic. Dr Yan is so kind and professional, going out of her way to treat a high maintenance person. Also she is very sweet!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Benita Yan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients