Ratings for Dr. Haiju Chirayath

I have found his treatment effective and it has helped me a lot. I appreciate his thoroughness and ability to explain things.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Chirayath has the thoughtfulness to actually take time with his patients. He never rushes you and listens carefully. He is kind and caring and is a great physician.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Didn't listen to me when I told him thyroid meds were causing me pain at the higher dose, told me to trust him. Had me on 25mcg cytomel and I only just tolerate 3mcg. I did what he said and suffered for over a year. He told me at least I don't have celiac disease, I just got diagnose for celiac with both blood and biopsy. This man caused me more pain and suffering by not listening to me, i am so glad he left Kelowna making room for any future doctor that cares about, and LISTENS to their patience!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Chirayath is the most amazing doctor. He has an extraordinary depth of knowledge an incredible bed side manner and he has forever changed my life. He makes the world a better place

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

wouldn't even see me because i have Alberta health care. Last time i checked this is still Canada!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Recommend him highly! Knowledgeable, caring, punctual!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

He has been wonderful. Has been treating my hyperthyroidism and Graves' disease for 2 years. Tests every 6 months and seems genuinely excited to think I may be cured. Very explicit about medication and treatment plan as well as diet and watching iodine intake. I follow his advise to the letter, which is likely why I have had such great success even though the odds were only about 50% to be cured. Thoughtful and respectful of my time and travel. Lengthy wait to schedule first visit but then on regular scheduled visits. Office staff is very pleasant and fun.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I am still his patient. He listens extremely well and is very detailed with assessments, looks at the whole picture, and is truly caring.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

He is a very good doctor with high knowledge.He is very understanding and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

While his knowledge and experience might be top notch, he lacks some personal skills and trying to contact his staff is next to impossible if you have a busy work schedule that is outside the time frame they accept calls and do not allow you to leave a message.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015