Ratings for Dr. Haiju Chirayath

Dr Chirayath is the most amazing doctor. He has an extraordinary depth of knowledge an incredible bed side manner and he has forever changed my life. He makes the world a better place

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Recommend him highly! Knowledgeable, caring, punctual!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

He has been wonderful. Has been treating my hyperthyroidism and Graves' disease for 2 years. Tests every 6 months and seems genuinely excited to think I may be cured. Very explicit about medication and treatment plan as well as diet and watching iodine intake. I follow his advise to the letter, which is likely why I have had such great success even though the odds were only about 50% to be cured. Thoughtful and respectful of my time and travel. Lengthy wait to schedule first visit but then on regular scheduled visits. Office staff is very pleasant and fun.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

While his knowledge and experience might be top notch, he lacks some personal skills and trying to contact his staff is next to impossible if you have a busy work schedule that is outside the time frame they accept calls and do not allow you to leave a message.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

He is a very kind and caring person and seems to actually care that something is wrong with you and wants to help you find a solution. He doesn't just throw his hands in the air and say "I don't know" and send you away. I have only met with him once, but really like him and would recommend him as he is looking into my symptoms.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr Chirayath was extremely reassuring, polite, and informative. I've been sick for 5+ years with an unknown disease, and while he said he couldn't guarantee that he'd figure out what I had by my next appointment, he said he had hope that he would definitely figure it out in time. And for the first time in years, I believe and trust a doctor. He asked many questions about symptoms, did a full check up, and, after a one hour appointment, sent me on my way with numerous labs to complete over the next 4-6 weeks. Thanks for the new found hope Dr C!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Haiju Chirayath's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chirayath is the most amazing doctor. He has an extraordinary depth of knowledge an incredible bed side manner and he has forever changed my life. He makes t..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "wouldn't even see me because i have Alberta health care. Last time i checked this is still Canada!! "

March 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Recommend him highly! Knowledgeable, caring, punctual!"

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been wonderful. Has been treating my hyperthyroidism and Graves' disease for 2 years. Tests every 6 months and seems genuinely excited to think I may be ..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am still his patient. He listens extremely well and is very detailed with assessments, looks at the whole picture, and is truly caring. "

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very good doctor with high knowledge.He is very understanding and helpful."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "While his knowledge and experience might be top notch, he lacks some personal skills and trying to contact his staff is next to impossible if you have a busy wo..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing man. Had made changes in my meds that improved my health. He is genuine one of a kind. Doctor"

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very kind and caring person and seems to actually care that something is wrong with you and wants to help you find a solution. He doesn't just throw hi..."

November 13, 2014