Ratings for Dr. Terry Lim

Dr. Lim is a fantastic example of how a professional should treat his patients. He has exceptional character, excellent service and he will always push your smile to highest level achievable. Im a bilateral cleft lip and palate patient; he took time to save me some cash, fixed things when I broke them and he didn't have to. I'm not saying he will do exactly that for you but it says something about his character that he is willing to go the extra mile to make you happy. He saw me after hours too. After over a decade of having braces and have jaw surgeries, Dr. Lim certainly put fat juicey cherry on top and gave me a smile I'm proud to show. I would defiantly send friends and family to see him with confidence. Louis at the front desk is curtious, the help staff is socialable and friendly. All around great team.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Lim is excellent. Have been seeing him for 4 years. Great person, great staff, and an excellent office. He truly cares about every single solitary part of the process. Any negative comments are probably from people who don't like to have the truth spoken. He pulls no punches, is completely honest and that sure works for me. And if you have to see a guy like Terry, get use to the cost. You pay for what you get. And hey, it sure is not his fault that you have let your teeth go to heck

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I'm extremely please with the work Dr. Lim has done for me, I have had him make teeth for two implants and his work is incredible. Yes I know there are comments on here that he is expensive and yes he is on the high side, but the quality of his work speaks for itself. You are investing in your dental health for then next few decades this is the Doctor to use.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Quite pleased with the outcome. I have used Dr. Lim for both implants and to have upper dentures built. He has acted in a very professional as well as friendly manner in both. I plan on going back for another appointment soon for a teeth cleaning.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Very pleased with outcome. My second time around bottom partial now upper partial No problems just one minor adjustment. In tune with some comments question is "Do you want a house painter or an artist". Quality comes with a price to compensate for years of specialist training and costs involved plus years of experience.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Limb has been my physicain for 3 years and he will continue to be as my case is ongoing. I went to him after some of the top surgeons and prothedontists in Canada failed to help me. I had spent over $200,000.00 and all of these Dr.'s blamed their failures on me. Dr. Lim took me on and he truly succeeded. I had multiple surgeries and tooth replacements before Dr. Lim. I have two non-unions in my jaw after a MVA. My case is extremely complex and difficult. Dr. Lim bravely took me as a patient and gave me the first workable teeth I have had in over 15 years. Not only did he solve the problems with my jaw, for eating and living comfortably he made my smile beautiful. nyone who has rated this man's work less than excellent has probably never suffered with a realo problem and does not have a clue what good or great dentistry entails. Dr.Lim is the best and I am truly gratefule to him and his team.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I had a large amount of crowns and implant work done by Dr. Lim. His staff were kind, compassionate and very helpful. Dr. Lim is very professional, and very smart. Unlike the other reviews I feel I had the best Dr. for the job.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

My wife and I took the time to come in for a consultation.He didn't introduce himself,and after a few minutes it became obvious to us that we couldn't work with him due to his negative attitude about the implant work my wife needed.We chose to have her work done by another specialist.There's nothing more irritating than giving large sums of money to a dentist who makes you feel lousy at the same time he is pocketing it.

Submitted June 11, 2012