Ratings for Dr. Aidin Ghotbi

Dr. Ghotbi and his staff at MINTDENTAL are EXCEPTIONAL. Pleasant, professional and very knowledgeable. I showed up early for my first appointment, the waiting area was clean; offered free beverages (Kerig coffee and bottle water)and television on the wall. The staff were courteous and accepted me in right away! Dr. Ghotbi was destined to be a dentist - he is very gentle and skilled at evaluating my teeth. I've never had such an indepth evaluation before - he took pictures of every tooth in my mouth and gave me the visual tour. He shared very practical, knowledgeable information with me about preventing future deterioration of my jaw which clicks and did not try and "sell me services". He truly cares about his clients and it shows. I highly recommend this dental office and have already referred the rest of my family and a friend. I will also receive a lifetime of whitening gel after they make me custom molds of my teeth (FREE).

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

After several years of searching, and meeting one dentist after another I finally found my fit, Dr. Ghotbi. I noticed right away from my first visit the high standard of care that Dr. Ghotbi and his team take in making any of your procedures simple, painless and pleasent. The real satisfaction for was after receiving a dental procedure I had the office follow-up with me to see how I was doing, which proved to me that the care and attentivness went beyond the chair. I would highly recommend this office and team to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr.Ghotbi is an amazing dentist and I won't see anyone else. I had extensive dental damage and between Nicole, Kayla and Dr.Ghotbi I have a whiter, brighter smile and am on the path of dental recovery. The equipment they use is very modern, the staff is extremely professional, personable and knowledgeable and the options of how to proceed were presented to me and were completely my choice. Every procedure was painless and I think I even nodded off once. This is definitely the dentist to see if you are afraid of "The Dentist".

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Our health is a very personal issue which includes dental health. As such it is extremely important to have caring and knowledgeable professionals to look after our needs. At Mint Dental I have found what I have been looking for in the lower mainland. Dr. Ghotbi and his staff are wonderfully kind and considerate, while at the same time being very knowledgeable in their respective areas of expertise. I have never had a dentist who took the time Dr. Ghotbi takes to show and explain the various facets of dental health. I appreciate the opportunity to learn about issues and options and greatly respect the skills of Dr. Ghotbi and his team. I recommend Mint Dental very highly, with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr Ghotbi is a wonderful dentist who does a great job and really knows his stuff. He is very good at explaining procedures and great with me a scardey cat sometimes. His staff, Nicole and Kayla are wonderful at their jobs and very sweet too. They really go the extra mile effort for you. I highly recommend them and cannot say enough good things. I have had root canals, crowns, cleaning, and fillings. All 100% happy with them. I have a nicer smile now and enjoy smiling as large as I want without feeling self conscious. I really have more confidence.

Submitted June 10, 2013

I hadn't been to the dentist in 10 years Dr. Ghotbi and his staff made me feel very comfortable. They are very professional and friendly. I also brought my two young children in and they felt very safe and comfortable, they are excited to go back again. I am very happy with the quality of care I receive every time I visit Dr. Ghotbi and definatly recommend him.

Submitted June 3, 2013

I saw Dr.Ghotbi after chipping my front tooth, he provided wonderful service and did a great job fixing my tooth. His receptionist and CDA were also very friendly. I highly recommend Dr.Ghotbi/Mint Dental for anyone seeking a new office!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I went in for a wisdom tooth extraction. I had two doctors work on me, the reason was that "they both had an interest in surgeries" which I thought was very strange to say. They argued while performing surgery - Very unprofessional. And when I left I was not given any painkillers or advise on how to care for or guaze. I had to go to a different dentist the next day as they were closed for teh next 3 days. I was told they basically did a hack job on my mouth and left the surgery area open. I was then given painkillers, extra guaze, given a write up on how to care for, a little tube thing to shoot water in the area to clean it. I was really displeased with my service. In every aspect

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Excellent client-centered service in a clean modern environment. Dr. Ghotbi is great with both kids and adults. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I had a great experience at Dr Ghotbi's office. his staff treated me very kindly as well as him. He was kind enough to carefully listen to my concerns and properly address the issues. His work has been great so far (I have some more work to be done at his office). I really liked the clean and modern office and would recommend my friends there. Thank you Mint Dental

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012