Ratings for Dr. Aidin Ghotbi

I'm 64 years old and was upsold to replace my crowns with implements and braces for the bottom teeth to a tune of $14,856. I've seen dentists regularly throughout my life and no other dentist has recommended this. I chose not to do this but was told how they had options for payment. I feel they tried to exploit me and exaggerate the condition of my teeth and jaw. I did get basic teeth cleaning and xrays which showed no cavities and were done like any other dentist I've gone to before. Be wary and get a second opinion from another dentist before doing any major work.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I have been using this dentist for quite a while and have been on the fence about this place. Some visits have been god others he appears to lack knowledge on things i feel dentist should know. Then the other day at my routine check up I could have sworn he smelled like pot! Also he was doing a lot of thinking before giving me basic answer to basic questions. I think that was enough for me to come off the fence and change dentist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

When he is listening to the patient, you think he is respecting you but soon you would realize that he has no knowledge to guide you. Some one has to kick him out of practice.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have seen Dr Ghotbi elsewhere and he is an amazing dentist. He is a pro at the freezing, makes it honestly not hurt! He is great with young ones too... my 16 year old Son loves him... and actually started brushing 😂 He actually listened to Dr Ghotbi which is no small feat in dealing with a teenage boy. Friendly and professional.. one of the best. His partner at this clinic is really great too. Definitely one of the best. IMHO.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

He is a great dentist, my daughter and I have been coming to him for the past 3 years, every visit had been great, his work is great.... No pain dentistry!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Great dentist , always on time and punctual. Great chair side manner. I don't understand how some people write totally untrue reviews about him and his clinic , obviously they have never been there . both my wife an I have been going to him for few years and it is always a fantastic experience . will recommend :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Not worth going and seeing this Doctor. Very unprofessional.will not recommend him to every person i know, even my enemy.. Very Rude. Boastful!

Submitted February 1, 2016

what kind of ratings are in here? seriously man???? people gave him 5?? Seriously???? I mean with that attitude,,,, Funny!!!!! Stupid Dentist, he doesn't even know what to do next and he get a ratings of 5????? isn't is funny ??? what's happening in this world??????? having a stupid dentist and some idiots giving him 5???

Submitted October 8, 2015

Great doctor. Super knowledgeable. Highly sophisticated. Always radiates positive energy, super kind and a pleasure to be around.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014