Ratings for Dr. Aidin Ghotbi

When he is listening to the patient, you think he is respecting you but soon you would realize that he has no knowledge to guide you. Some one has to kick him out of practice.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have seen Dr Ghotbi elsewhere and he is an amazing dentist. He is a pro at the freezing, makes it honestly not hurt! He is great with young ones too... my 16 year old Son loves him... and actually started brushing 😂 He actually listened to Dr Ghotbi which is no small feat in dealing with a teenage boy. Friendly and professional.. one of the best. His partner at this clinic is really great too. Definitely one of the best. IMHO.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

He is a great dentist, my daughter and I have been coming to him for the past 3 years, every visit had been great, his work is great.... No pain dentistry!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Great dentist , always on time and punctual. Great chair side manner. I don't understand how some people write totally untrue reviews about him and his clinic , obviously they have never been there . both my wife an I have been going to him for few years and it is always a fantastic experience . will recommend :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Not worth going and seeing this Doctor. Very unprofessional.will not recommend him to every person i know, even my enemy.. Very Rude. Boastful!

Submitted February 1, 2016

what kind of ratings are in here? seriously man???? people gave him 5?? Seriously???? I mean with that attitude,,,, Funny!!!!! Stupid Dentist, he doesn't even know what to do next and he get a ratings of 5????? isn't is funny ??? what's happening in this world??????? having a stupid dentist and some idiots giving him 5???

Submitted October 8, 2015

Great doctor. Super knowledgeable. Highly sophisticated. Always radiates positive energy, super kind and a pleasure to be around.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr.Ghotbi and his assistant are both very well mannered and professional people. They make me feel comfortable and are so gentle they didn't even smudge my lipstick while putting in a filling!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I have had bad experiences with other dentists in the Port Moody area, so my confidence was shaken. The staff were very friendly and Dr Ghotbi put me at ease and I left feeling very confident and looking forward to going back.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013