Ratings for Dr. Daryl Kucey

Dr. Kucey saved my father's life when he required emergency surgery for carotid endarterectomy. He is truly the best vascular surgeon in town! We saw him last week for a follow-up appointment and also met his secretary. She was very friendly and actually quite funny! I would most definitely recommend Dr. Kucey to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DOCTOR Kucey for around 12 years . He saved my life and made all my visits comfortable and his secretary has been nothing but gracious to me. I am so happy to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Kucey is very kind and compassionate. I feel lucky to have him as my vascular surgeon. I have witnessed unruly and irrational patients and families of patients in his waiting room. I would not have been as gracious as Dr Kucey was to these people and their unwarranted behaviour in his office.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I couldn't agree with the last comments more! I have been trying to book my surgery with Dr Kucey for weeks. His secretary has not returned any of my calls. When I was in for my original testing and in the waiting room, I couldn't help but overhear how rude she was on the phone and what she said about clients after she hung up the phone. Dr Kucey is losing patients and his own credibility because of this woman. I'm ready to call someone else.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Kucey is fine as a vascular surgeon. His main secretary is horrible. It took me over a month to make an appointment, given many excuses as to why she couldn't make the appointment. Even worse, after my 15 minute procedure I was unexpectedly charged close to $500 that our private insurance will not cover. If I had known about the charge I would have potentially passed on the procedure. Very disappointing experience. Happy to not have to go back.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Daryl Kucey has saved my life. He is a an international leader in his surgical expertise. He listens carefully to his patients and also to his staff team. He doesn't fudge his answers and can innovate on the spot. Canada needs more Kucey Walter Unger, Toronto May 28, 2017

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

I trust Dr Kucey completely - he explained my condition clearly and concisely and created an action plan to address the complicated surgery. I have nothing but gratitude for his skills and his compassion.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Kucey performed laser vein surgery on my very large varicose veins. I am thrilled with the result and am so happy that I went to Dr Kucey like my family doctor advised!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr Kucey's for many years. I have nothing but the highest praise for him and his ability.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Excellent surgeon! Dr Kucey takes so much time to explain things and make you feel at ease. Thank you Dr Kucey

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Daryl Kucey's Credentials

• University of Alberta, Masters of Public Health-Harvard, Masters of Medical Science Univ of Toronto