Ratings for Dr. Daryl Kucey

I first contacted Dr Kucey's office in October 2017 for spider veins in my legs. I got my first appt. in January 2018 for tests and Dr. Kucey confirmed that I only needed injections on the veins for purely cosmetic reasons. I finally got my appointment for the treatment at the end of March. It was obvious that I needed at least another treatment to get rid of many spider veins and I immediately booked an appointment that was to be for mid June; the receptionist was questioning whether I actually needed another appointment! A few days before the appointment in June the receptionist called to cancel that appointment saying that they did not have the supplies needed to do the procedure; she then proceeded to lecture me about other patients being more important because they need surgery etc. I was asked to call back in September. I called last week and I have received no reply. Dr. Kucey my message to you is every patient is important. Your receptionist represents you and the image she portrays of you is negative. I would like my treatment completed rather than starting again with somebody else. I hope you see this and have her call me back with an appointment. Grace Downer

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I had laser surgery performed in sept 2017. Dr Kucey is extremely knowledgeable, straight forward, professional, and helpful. He answered all questions and concerns. Surgery went well as have all follow ups. Yes, sometimes you need to wait to see him due to the high volume of patients. I have never had a negative interaction with reception, but can understand why people find it frustrating to wait around. This doctor has taken excellent care of me and is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Doctor Kucey and his staff are all very competent helpful and kind. His secretary is so caring and understanding. I am always happy to visit this office and always feel like I’m in the best of hands!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Horrible receptionist, rude and obnoxious. Waited over an hour for nothing, don't understand how this miserable desk troll still has a job...

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr Kucey is amazing. He has been my mother’s surgeon for 15 years and is always caring and compassionate. She is in the best possible hands with him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Kucey is an excellent surgeon and the most helpful doctor I have ever encountered. He provided the most thorough explanation of my diagnosis and the procedure necessary for me. He is an outstanding clinician and the most intelligent and compassionate surgeon ever! Thank you Dr Kucey!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr Kucey is an excellent specialist and very helpful and knowledgeable. The biggest challenge with this clinic is the secretary. She is rude and obnoxious,. She doesn’t return calls and she makes no apologies for the incredible wait times in the clinic. They are always running considerably behind times. How she is still working there after all these years is a mystery.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Kucey saved my father's life when he required emergency surgery for carotid endarterectomy. He is truly the best vascular surgeon in town! We saw him last week for a follow-up appointment and also met his secretary. She was very friendly and actually quite funny! I would most definitely recommend Dr. Kucey to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DOCTOR Kucey for around 12 years . He saved my life and made all my visits comfortable and his secretary has been nothing but gracious to me. I am so happy to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Kucey is very kind and compassionate. I feel lucky to have him as my vascular surgeon. I have witnessed unruly and irrational patients and families of patients in his waiting room. I would not have been as gracious as Dr Kucey was to these people and their unwarranted behaviour in his office.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Daryl Kucey's Credentials

• University of Alberta, Masters of Public Health-Harvard, Masters of Medical Science Univ of Toronto