Ratings for Dr. Daryl Kucey

Doctor Kucey and his staff are all very competent helpful and kind. His secretary is so caring and understanding. I am always happy to visit this office and always feel like I’m in the best of hands!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Horrible receptionist, rude and obnoxious. Waited over an hour for nothing, don't understand how this miserable desk troll still has a job...

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr Kucey is amazing. He has been my mother’s surgeon for 15 years and is always caring and compassionate. She is in the best possible hands with him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Kucey is an excellent surgeon and the most helpful doctor I have ever encountered. He provided the most thorough explanation of my diagnosis and the procedure necessary for me. He is an outstanding clinician and the most intelligent and compassionate surgeon ever! Thank you Dr Kucey!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr Kucey is an excellent specialist and very helpful and knowledgeable. The biggest challenge with this clinic is the secretary. She is rude and obnoxious,. She doesn’t return calls and she makes no apologies for the incredible wait times in the clinic. They are always running considerably behind times. How she is still working there after all these years is a mystery.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Kucey saved my father's life when he required emergency surgery for carotid endarterectomy. He is truly the best vascular surgeon in town! We saw him last week for a follow-up appointment and also met his secretary. She was very friendly and actually quite funny! I would most definitely recommend Dr. Kucey to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DOCTOR Kucey for around 12 years . He saved my life and made all my visits comfortable and his secretary has been nothing but gracious to me. I am so happy to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Kucey is very kind and compassionate. I feel lucky to have him as my vascular surgeon. I have witnessed unruly and irrational patients and families of patients in his waiting room. I would not have been as gracious as Dr Kucey was to these people and their unwarranted behaviour in his office.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I couldn't agree with the last comments more! I have been trying to book my surgery with Dr Kucey for weeks. His secretary has not returned any of my calls. When I was in for my original testing and in the waiting room, I couldn't help but overhear how rude she was on the phone and what she said about clients after she hung up the phone. Dr Kucey is losing patients and his own credibility because of this woman. I'm ready to call someone else.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Kucey is fine as a vascular surgeon. His main secretary is horrible. It took me over a month to make an appointment, given many excuses as to why she couldn't make the appointment. Even worse, after my 15 minute procedure I was unexpectedly charged close to $500 that our private insurance will not cover. If I had known about the charge I would have potentially passed on the procedure. Very disappointing experience. Happy to not have to go back.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Daryl Kucey's Credentials

• University of Alberta, Masters of Public Health-Harvard, Masters of Medical Science Univ of Toronto