Ratings for Dr. Ken McCracken

Never been afraid of the dentist before this guy. I left the office in tears I was in so much pain. My husband phoned and demanded something be done for me. I was prescribed a pain killer but he had to call his wife and get her to write the prescription because he was not authorized to write it. What kind of quack can't write his own prescriptions?

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

He was terribly inconsiderate to me as a patient. When i felt pain during a crown he told me tough deal with it. Then later the crown fell off as i was eating at subway the pain when you bite on a fallen off crown is awful. I phoned him he said he hadn't used permanent glue ???. This was when he was in Grande Prairie, ab. Obviously he had a terrible reputation and left. He would be the last dentist on earth that i would go to.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have witnessed this so called doctor yell and scream and put his hands on his staff. psychopath. and I have heard he has done permanent nerve damage to someones face from freezing. if you want to commit suicide, go here

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. McCracken is simply the BEST dentist in Courtenay! Period! He is so detail oriented and it clearly shows in his work. You've made me a believer in Dentistry again Dr. McCracken!

Submitted October 18, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr McCracken for a few years now. I am always impressed by the way he uses those huge TV screens in the room to allow me to understand better what my treatment options are. He will take his time and find a way to help me understand what you need so you can make the right decision. I must admit I love my new hygienist too. Basically, I very much recommend this office to anyone searching for a new dentist or hygienist.

Submitted October 18, 2015

My experience was wonderful and I highly suggest Dr. McCracken to anyone who may be looking for a new dentist. The team at the front desk was very knowledgeable and keen to answer all my questions and Dr. McCracken made me feel very comfortable about getting any work done. I will for sure be coming back.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Really nice Practice and team. I have refered my family to see Dr. McCraken. My father is very nervous of going to the dentist and Dr. McCraken and his team made him feel very comfortable. Dr. McCracken a very good dentist and has a lot of experience so my sister also changed dentists to see him. She had beautiful Veneers and Crowns. Wow what a difference a beautiful smile makes. Thank you Courtenay Dental Team and doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Amazing experience at Courtenay Dental !!!!! After months of waiting to hear back about a crown I needed authorized, I finally got a call from the new wonderful, knowledgeable treatment coordinator! She informed me my authorization was never ever sent even though I was told it was! She was able to get my crown authorized in two days! My crown is finally done and I am so happy. Super great staff, my assistant was so sweet. My family and I am so happy with all the new smiling faces at Courtenay Dental. Nice to have a staff who knows their jobs so well! A breath of fresh air!!!

Submitted July 15, 2015

My experience with Dr.Mc Cracken was excellent. He saw my kids and was extremely patient and kind to each of them. We will definitely be coming back to this office as the staff and patient experience was top notch!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Excellent dentist and staff! I would highly recommend Dr McCracken. He is very knowledgeable and he takes the time to thoroughly explain. Glad that I finally found a dentist that makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Ken McCracken's Credentials

• University of Glasgow (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Courtenay, BC