You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken McCracken

Dr. Ken McCracken's Ratings

The last review is a fake posted by the new "management" team.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2896094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Amazing experience at Courtenay Dental !!!!! After months of waiting to hear back about a crown I needed authorized, I finally got a call from the new wonderful, knowledgeable treatment coordinator! She informed me my authorization was never ever sent even though I was told it was! She was able to get my crown authorized in two days! My crown is finally done and I am so happy. Super great staff, my assistant was so sweet. My family and I am so happy with all the new smiling faces at Courtenay Dental. Nice to have a staff who knows their jobs so well! A breath of fresh air!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866352].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. McCracken is a wonderful dentist. However since he sold the practice to that corporation there have been changes and big ones. They (front end staff) do not know how to treat their patients. IT IS NOT A CATTLE LINE!! and I just found out they fired Dr. McCrackens right hand girl up front she was the best front end girl I ever got to know. She generally cared and had a heart for all her patients no matter what and took the time to go above and beyond no matter what it took. I am very sorry to see her go and Im sure Dr McCracken is as well. I wish Dr McCracken and the Orca girls all the best. I will not be returning to the Courtenay practice anymore I will be seeing him at his Ladysmith practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2833548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Horrible dentist and unprofessional front desk staff. So called office manager useless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

My experience with Dr.Mc Cracken was excellent. He saw my kids and was extremely patient and kind to each of them. We will definitely be coming back to this office as the staff and patient experience was top notch!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Excellent dentist and staff! I would highly recommend Dr McCracken. He is very knowledgeable and he takes the time to thoroughly explain. Glad that I finally found a dentist that makes me feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr Ken McCracken is an excellent dentist. He is very thorough and explains treatment so that I can understand what is causing my jaw problems. Ken and his team are excellent and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Absolutely the worst Dentist and dental experience I have ever attended. He was rude and short tempered and looked in my mouth without his gloves on, how gross is that! I would suggest to find another Dentist, do not waste a moment of your time with this so-called "professional". It has now made me even more afraid than before to see a Dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

The office is nice and most of the staff are friendly but I found Dr. McCraken very short tempered and seemed angry that I was not frozen. I am not a sensitive person but he made me feel bad that I was not frozen. It was really strange. Also he touched my mouth without his gloves on. I also felt uncomfortable with how he treated his assistant. I will keep looking for a different dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr McCracken is a great Dentist and helped my husband with his dentures where another dentist wanted to put him to sleep in the hospital...he pulled them easily...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2200185].votes_count ]]