Ratings for Dr. Julian Y. Ungar-Sargon

I saw this horrible Dr for over a year, because he was close to home. I waited as high as 3 hours on him. I felt like it was a methadone clinic. Just people in and out for med refills. He didn't help me one once. The FDA was coming down on him so did immediate medication reduction. He said "Don't blame me, blame the F###### FDA" I don't use that kind of language, so I left and never went back. He also would only take cash for co pays. Big RED ALARMS. Please find a different Dr.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have epilepsy, and have found Dr. Ungar to be very kind and compassionate. If I am having seizures and need to speak to him he as given me a private number which he answers immediately. I highly recommend as a good physician. Sincerely, Beth Wilson

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

This doctor is a joke. He overbooks rude to his staff . Never listens to you. I'm in so much pain and he gives it to all of these pill poppers someone that really needs it . Dregs everything on. I have nerve damage and I'm in the middle of testing and he had to cancel it because he overbooked. He's on organize there's times where I had appointment set even shows on the card but I'm not in the system. I wanted some kind of results and I figure I would since I've been with them for a year . I would like to thank him for wasting my time

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Had at least 3 tests done. Never told me what they were for or what he might be looking for. Then, never gave me the test results for any of the tests! Stay Clear of this "Doctor", your health may depend upon it!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Amazing diagnostician....caring...kind...always svailable

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Not A good Doctor he doesn't listen to his patient and acts like he's God. He even treat his staff bad.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

gonna find me another pain doc. ths guy aint it. Be careful

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Spends only 5 to 10 minutes with patients. Staff is very rude and unprofessional. Would not recommend going here.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

An exceptional compassionate neurologist Highly competent and ethical. A rare human being among us.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Appointment at 11 and out by 3:30. Dr. Only spent 10 minutes with me as a new patient. Kept asking me questions and then cut me off before I could answer. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014