Ratings for Dr. Julian Y. Ungar-Sargon

This doctor is a joke. He overbooks rude to his staff . Never listens to you. I'm in so much pain and he gives it to all of these pill poppers someone that really needs it . Dregs everything on. I have nerve damage and I'm in the middle of testing and he had to cancel it because he overbooked. He's on organize there's times where I had appointment set even shows on the card but I'm not in the system. I wanted some kind of results and I figure I would since I've been with them for a year . I would like to thank him for wasting my time

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Had at least 3 tests done. Never told me what they were for or what he might be looking for. Then, never gave me the test results for any of the tests! Stay Clear of this "Doctor", your health may depend upon it!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Amazing diagnostician....caring...kind...always svailable

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Not A good Doctor he doesn't listen to his patient and acts like he's God. He even treat his staff bad.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

gonna find me another pain doc. ths guy aint it. Be careful

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Spends only 5 to 10 minutes with patients. Staff is very rude and unprofessional. Would not recommend going here.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

An exceptional compassionate neurologist Highly competent and ethical. A rare human being among us.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Appointment at 11 and out by 3:30. Dr. Only spent 10 minutes with me as a new patient. Kept asking me questions and then cut me off before I could answer. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

My husband was a patient for 2 visits. On the second visit, we were in one examination room and he was in the adjoining room on his cell phone when he began making disparaging remarks about Muslims. My husband is a Muslim and confronted him about this. We stated that we would not be returning. When he wrote the progress note back to my husband's primary care physician, he said that he was discontinuing treatment with my husband because my husband wanted to dictate what medications he should be prescribed. Not only was this a blatent lie, but it appeared designed to cover up his own mistakes/failures and place blame on my husband for overhearing his racism.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

amazing and caring humanitarian physician who has the impossible task of ferreting out drug seekers and doctor shoppers. He is kind and compassionate and was the first to actually order testing that found my problem not to be fibromyalgia as others had written me off with but in fact MS!! I have been seeing him regularly for 4 years now and my disease is under control.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014