You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Julian Y. Ungar-Sargon

Had at least 3 tests done. Never told me what they were for or what he might be looking for. Then, never gave me the test results for any of the tests! Stay Clear of this "Doctor", your health may depend upon it!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Amazing diagnostician....caring...kind...always svailable

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

gonna find me another pain doc. ths guy aint it. Be careful

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Appointment at 11 and out by 3:30. Dr. Only spent 10 minutes with me as a new patient. Kept asking me questions and then cut me off before I could answer. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

My husband was a patient for 2 visits. On the second visit, we were in one examination room and he was in the adjoining room on his cell phone when he began making disparaging remarks about Muslims. My husband is a Muslim and confronted him about this. We stated that we would not be returning. When he wrote the progress note back to my husband's primary care physician, he said that he was discontinuing treatment with my husband because my husband wanted to dictate what medications he should be prescribed. Not only was this a blatent lie, but it appeared designed to cover up his own mistakes/failures and place blame on my husband for overhearing his racism.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

amazing and caring humanitarian physician who has the impossible task of ferreting out drug seekers and doctor shoppers. He is kind and compassionate and was the first to actually order testing that found my problem not to be fibromyalgia as others had written me off with but in fact MS!! I have been seeing him regularly for 4 years now and my disease is under control.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

This is the worst neurologist I have ever seen. After 2 visits I still have not been examined. (I have an neurological disorder, I don't see him for pain management.) In total he spent less than 10 minutes with me. His staff is rude. I gave them everything they needed to retrieve my records and after 4+ weeks they haven't sent out the requests. He refuses to do anything until he has my records, but wants me to keep coming in and paying. NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Especially since it's his staff that is dropping the ball. Don't go here if you value your time and money, or if you want actual treatment.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Julian Y. Ungar-Sargon's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Had at least 3 tests done. Never told me what they were for or what he might be looking for. Then, never gave me the test results for any of the tests! Stay ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing diagnostician....caring...kind...always svailable"

October 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not A good Doctor he doesn't listen to his patient and acts like he's God. He even treat his staff bad. "

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "gonna find me another pain doc. ths guy aint it. Be careful"

December 8, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Spends only 5 to 10 minutes with patients. Staff is very rude and unprofessional. Would not recommend going here."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An exceptional compassionate neurologist Highly competent and ethical. A rare human being among us."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Appointment at 11 and out by 3:30. Dr. Only spent 10 minutes with me as a new patient. Kept asking me questions and then cut me off before I could answer. Horr..."

September 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3472854'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3472854'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.7

February 6, 2014