Ratings for Dr. Philip Walton

When I first found out I needed a gum graft I was terrified. After googling it, I thought it would be a very painful procedure with an uncomfortable recovery. In fact - I waited 3 years to do it. I can't believe I waited as my experience was not at all what I expected. The procedure took approximately half an hour and I had no pain or discomfort! I hardly even felt the needle for freezing. Dr Walton's testimonials on Rate MD helped me to decide to get the gum graft done (and put me at ease). His 5 star reviews speak for themselves. Dr Walton and his staff are kind and professional. When I went for my initial consultation Dr Walton put me at ease when explaining the procedure. During the procedure Dr Walton and his staff made sure I was calm and comfortable. They were also very patient with my anxiety! Dr Walton provided his email and cell in case I had any questions or concerns after I got home and followed up to make sure all was well. I have had no problems post surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Walton and his staff. I saw him at Avenue Dental. Thank you Dr. Walton!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

i hope people actually get a chance to read my review as it seems dr walton has so many strong testimonials that they continue to move there way further down the page. i actually work for an e-marketing company and have a very good idea about how rating sites like this actually work. i made a point of visiting several of the "top" periodontists from ratemds to perform my due diligence. not only was it apparent when looking at the number and type of reviews that many had been falsified/paid to be posted - this was totally confirmed upon visiting most of these individuals. if you actually read dr waltons reviews youll notice the length, the stories, the sense of genuineness... this was all exactly what you get when you meet him. beyond his bed side manner and professional demeanor he actually did what every other surgeon wasn't possible - he removed my tooth, placed the implant and tooth in the same day. if anyone is in a similar situation and requiring this treatment - dont just go where your dentist tells you (ie his golfing buddy) - you must consider seeing dr walton for an opinion!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Walton is an exceptional, knowledgeable and experienced Dentist that we (myself and my mom) highly recommend to everyone. He did my Mom's 6 implants in one day without any complications or discomfort. He also performed my gum surgery without any pain or distress. We both felt totally at ease and comfortable during and after the procedure. The healing process was fast and without any surprises!!! He creates a trusting relationship with his patients by listening attentively to their concerns and provides a symmetrical decision making process where his patients are able to take an active role in their own treatment plan . His bed side manner is excellent. He explains every procedure in a simple and comprehensive language and respond to questions in details. Throughout the procedure he ensures that his patients are pain free and aware of what is happening. Even after the procedure is completed he makes sure to follow up by email to find out how they are holding up and if they have any questions. Dr. Walton cares deeply for his patients and you know that you are in good hands . He makes visiting the dentist an enjoyable experience and we really are grateful for that.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Walton is fantastic! I was nervous about getting my gum grafts, but through every part of the operation he told me exactly what would happen. He was very approachable and clearly answered all of my questions--no matter how minor. When I had a post-operation question on the weekend, I sent him a text and he quickly responded. Getting several gum grafts at once isn't fun, but it's much more tolerable knowing you're in the hands of a knowledgeable and talented professional. In the future, if I ever need any more gum work, Dr. Walton is the only person I'll trust to do the work.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Walton recently performed a gum graft on me. At our initial meeting I was very nervous about the procedure, to the point I felt faint when it was explained to me. Needless to say, I was nervous about the whole thing. Dr. Walton went out of his way to help me understand the reality of the procedure and to ensure I was comfortable and at ease. When it came to the day of my surgery I was literally shocked at how quick and painless everything was. Other than a couple of needles which really caused no discomfort, the procedure was quick and easy and I literally did not feel a thing. Dr. Walton made sure I knew all the details about the surgery, recovery, and everything in between. I followed the recovery instructions in detail and was back in action in no time. If I ever need another gum graft I really have no concerns now that I know it's really not a big deal. Other than a few days after to heal, the actual surgery was as easy as a normal filling.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Philip Walton did a gum graft for me recently..i found him to be a caring calming professional who performed this procedure with expertise,thorough in explanation and exceptional in follow-up care..thank you Dr.Walton

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

In consultation with Dr. Walton and Dr. Aleinikov it was determined that the best outcome for my situation was to remove all my upper teeth and install four implants. The procedure was really quite fast and painless. After the healing period the final denture was installed. I can't say enough about how considerate, compassionate and professional Dr. Walton and his staff were . I was consulted and included in every step of the process. There was less pain than I expected and the final result is more than I could have asked for. I have had numerous complements on how good they look and how nice my smile is. The implants are easy to maintain and to care for. I do have to say that the implants were more expensive than the alternative, however I am very pleased with the results and highly recommend the implant procedure and Dr. Walton.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Would recommend him for a tooth extraction anytime and anywhere. It was my first experience and very scary. He was compassionate, informative and did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have had gum surgery several years prior to this one and was not looking forward to another round but I must say that I was truly surprised at how quick the procedure was and an easy recovery with no discomfort . I also had a unique health issue , Dr Walton took into consideration and knew how to handle . Very professional and knowledgable . Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had 5 implants and an extraction all done within a single day! Dr. Walton and his team were very professional. Special thanks to Nurse Paul! I would highly recommend Dr. Walton. He honestly cares about how a procedure of this magnitude affects you. His combination of surgical skill and sedation made the whole procedure palatable (No pun intended)!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017