Dr. Philip Walton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip Walton

I was super nervous to have a gum graft to the point where I considered cancelling it, despite knowing it was necessary. However, now I'm three weeks post-procedure and I can honestly say it was not a big deal at all and there was no reason for me to be dreading it. Dr. Walton is fantastic - he is very calming and attentive to his patient's comfort, and he provided detailed pre and post procedure notes to ensure best results. I had zero pain during the procedure, nor did I have any pain or swelling during recovery. I am very pleased with Dr. Walton's work and his professional yet approachable demeanor. I 100% recommend him to anyone needing gum graft work.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I have so much respect for Dr. Walton. He did my surgery for a dental implant. It was pain free and he immediately put me at ease. A positive experience!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

My first implant went flawlessly- Dr. Walton and his team are outstanding.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

amazing surgeon. I got an implant done and honestly he was amazing, no issues whatsoever. The staff were just so kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I was experiencing receding gums on my front canines. Phil took a look and suggested gum grafts. I had gum graft surgery done in a different area of my mouth 20 years ago and wasn’t looking forward to going through that again. Phil told me that the procedure had improved since then. He was right. The surgery was way more comfortable and faster than my previous experience. The aftercare and healing process went much better, too. Phil led the process through diagnosis, surgery, and aftercare follow ups. He was great at his work, and made sure that I was comfortable, knew what was happening, and that I knew how to take care of myself for the best results. I am super happy with the outcome. If I ever need work like this again, Phil will be my first call. As I told him after the final follow up appointment, this was “the best gum graft experience of my life.”

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had a gum grafting done by Dr. Walton. I was very nervous about having it done and put it off for over a year. My experience with Dr. Walton was really great! It was all so much easier than I thought it would be. He explained each step during the procedure and gave clear instructions for quick healing. He was available by email to answer any questions during healing. Very little pain after day 1. I had a graft done on each side of my lower gums at once. The healing was a little hard for the first couple days but everything went smoothly. I did have some swelling and a little bruising but it was not painful and healed quickly. I regret putting off the procedure for so long. Will not hesitate to go back to Dr. Walton in the future and highly recommend him to anyone needing a gun graft.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I have had gum grafting done twice in the past three months. I was not impressed that I needed it done, however I can truly say that both experiences were GREAT. Dr.Walton is truly amazing at what he does. His care and attention to the procedure was complete perfection and professional. He truly has " Magic Hands". From the moment I went for my first consultation @ Queen Street Dental he put me at ease. He advised me on what was being done to every little detail and why it is so important for my overall dental health. The healing process afterwards went quite smooth. No complications whatsoever and I had very little pain if any. I would totally recommend anyone needing gum grafting to go to him. His professionalism, bedside manner and wonderful personality made the procedures all the more easier, as well he was completely accessible in case of an emergency. No one really likes the going to he dentist to see us at our worst, orally that is, however with a Dental Surgeon like Dr. Walton you do not have to worry. Thank you very much for the great care and treatment I received from you and your team. It was a very positive experience and I truly recommend to anyone who is in need of gum grafting to reach out to Dr.Walton. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

When I first found out I needed a gum graft I was terrified. After googling it, I thought it would be a very painful procedure with an uncomfortable recovery. In fact - I waited 3 years to do it. I can't believe I waited as my experience was not at all what I expected. The procedure took approximately half an hour and I had no pain or discomfort! I hardly even felt the needle for freezing. Dr Walton's testimonials on Rate MD helped me to decide to get the gum graft done (and put me at ease). His 5 star reviews speak for themselves. Dr Walton and his staff are kind and professional. When I went for my initial consultation Dr Walton put me at ease when explaining the procedure. During the procedure Dr Walton and his staff made sure I was calm and comfortable. They were also very patient with my anxiety! Dr Walton provided his email and cell in case I had any questions or concerns after I got home and followed up to make sure all was well. I have had no problems post surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Walton and his staff. I saw him at Avenue Dental. Thank you Dr. Walton!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

i hope people actually get a chance to read my review as it seems dr walton has so many strong testimonials that they continue to move there way further down the page. i actually work for an e-marketing company and have a very good idea about how rating sites like this actually work. i made a point of visiting several of the "top" periodontists from ratemds to perform my due diligence. not only was it apparent when looking at the number and type of reviews that many had been falsified/paid to be posted - this was totally confirmed upon visiting most of these individuals. if you actually read dr waltons reviews youll notice the length, the stories, the sense of genuineness... this was all exactly what you get when you meet him. beyond his bed side manner and professional demeanor he actually did what every other surgeon wasn't possible - he removed my tooth, placed the implant and tooth in the same day. if anyone is in a similar situation and requiring this treatment - dont just go where your dentist tells you (ie his golfing buddy) - you must consider seeing dr walton for an opinion!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Walton is an exceptional, knowledgeable and experienced Dentist that we (myself and my mom) highly recommend to everyone. He did my Mom's 6 implants in one day without any complications or discomfort. He also performed my gum surgery without any pain or distress. We both felt totally at ease and comfortable during and after the procedure. The healing process was fast and without any surprises!!! He creates a trusting relationship with his patients by listening attentively to their concerns and provides a symmetrical decision making process where his patients are able to take an active role in their own treatment plan . His bed side manner is excellent. He explains every procedure in a simple and comprehensive language and respond to questions in details. Throughout the procedure he ensures that his patients are pain free and aware of what is happening. Even after the procedure is completed he makes sure to follow up by email to find out how they are holding up and if they have any questions. Dr. Walton cares deeply for his patients and you know that you are in good hands . He makes visiting the dentist an enjoyable experience and we really are grateful for that.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017