Dr. Philip Walton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip Walton

I had a gum grafting procedure preformed by Dr. Walton. He thoroughly walked me through the procedure and addressed any concerns that I had. His follow up was especially helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Just yesterday morning , I had a dental extraction and bone grafting performed by Dr. Walton. I was expecting quite a bit of pain and facial swelling post-procedure but found nothing of the sort. The procedure was smooth and painless. Dr. Walton was extremely helpful before the procedure in explaining the process and did the same right through the actual procedure. He followed up with be today to check to see how I was doing and let me know I could reach out to him at any point if I had questions. I am extremely pleased with the outcome. I went back to work later that afternoon and people were shocked at how well I was doing so soon after the surgery (as was I!) A very pleasant and painless experience. I’ve had massages that were more painful! Dr. Walton gets five stars on all fronts. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is seeking to have a similar procedure done.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Watson performed an extraction and bone grafting for me recently. He explained every detail and put me at ease. Procedure was painless and after he kept in touch and answered question as I needed. Highly recommended by me!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Walton performed a bone grafting and extraction. He was very detailed in how he would proceed so it relieved my anxiety. He was very good at following up and staying in contact after each procedure which also gives a high level of comfort. I would highly recommend Dr.Walton.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I had my first implant installed. Pain free. Quick. Expensive, but worth it. The doctor appeared to be confident, knowledgeable, caring, and overly very pleasant. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I had surgery by Dr. Walton in the fall of 2017. A gum graft. The skin was taken from the roof of my mouth and added to my right hand side lower gum area. I took a week off to take care of myself. Only soft foods are allowed for the following two weeks. I planned ahead a bought lots of soups, hummus, popsicles, etc. The after care meds prescribed for healing, gave me a lot of energy. So I had to make sure I rested as well. It's been three months and it looks like the gum line is actually growing back up over my teeth where the graft was added. I'm very happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Walton

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Walton is a absolute pleasure to work with. I had a gum graft completed by him and have to say it was one of the most painless, easy going oral procedures I have had done. Dr Walton is very knowledgeable and attentive and I would personally recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

what an ordeal trying to find someone who is honest, ethical and actually takes time to explain things to you about your own body! i required multiple gum grafts and also dental implants for missing teeth. dr walton thorougly reviewed all my options - and was willing to address all my concerns in a much more efficient and well thought out manner than the 2 other opinions i had received. needless to say - the procedure was seamless and the recovery not nearly what i had expected when compared to others. even my own dentist who sent me to another periodontist admitted that the results were above and beyond expectation. highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Walton is an amazing dental surgeon. I had an implant done with him and left completely satisfied with his service. The staff and whole team are very professional, caring and super punctual! Next day post implant I had no pain nor bleeding or any complication. Too sad he only deals with implants:) otherwise I would do all dental related services with him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I have a few implants done by others, but my experience with Dr. Walton was superior. I would recommend him to everyone. I had no pain, no swelling and no problems later.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017