Dr. Philip Walton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip Walton

Dr. Walton is a absolute pleasure to work with. I had a gum graft completed by him and have to say it was one of the most painless, easy going oral procedures I have had done. Dr Walton is very knowledgeable and attentive and I would personally recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

what an ordeal trying to find someone who is honest, ethical and actually takes time to explain things to you about your own body! i required multiple gum grafts and also dental implants for missing teeth. dr walton thorougly reviewed all my options - and was willing to address all my concerns in a much more efficient and well thought out manner than the 2 other opinions i had received. needless to say - the procedure was seamless and the recovery not nearly what i had expected when compared to others. even my own dentist who sent me to another periodontist admitted that the results were above and beyond expectation. highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Walton is an amazing dental surgeon. I had an implant done with him and left completely satisfied with his service. The staff and whole team are very professional, caring and super punctual! Next day post implant I had no pain nor bleeding or any complication. Too sad he only deals with implants:) otherwise I would do all dental related services with him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Very aggressive with x rays & medication. He prescribed avery high dose ntibiotics that startled pharmacist. Also took unnecessary panorex (high doseage) x rays.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Had two extractions. Very painful recovery. Not provided with a prescription for pain. Was given Rx for antibiotics and oral rinse.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I have a few implants done by others, but my experience with Dr. Walton was superior. I would recommend him to everyone. I had no pain, no swelling and no problems later.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I was super nervous to have a gum graft to the point where I considered cancelling it, despite knowing it was necessary. However, now I'm three weeks post-procedure and I can honestly say it was not a big deal at all and there was no reason for me to be dreading it. Dr. Walton is fantastic - he is very calming and attentive to his patient's comfort, and he provided detailed pre and post procedure notes to ensure best results. I had zero pain during the procedure, nor did I have any pain or swelling during recovery. I am very pleased with Dr. Walton's work and his professional yet approachable demeanor. I 100% recommend him to anyone needing gum graft work.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I have so much respect for Dr. Walton. He did my surgery for a dental implant. It was pain free and he immediately put me at ease. A positive experience!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

My first implant went flawlessly- Dr. Walton and his team are outstanding.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

amazing surgeon. I got an implant done and honestly he was amazing, no issues whatsoever. The staff were just so kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017