Dr. Philip Walton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip Walton

Dr. Walton has done a really great job performing some serious dental surgery on me which involved the removal of several broken teeth, drilling into my jaw and performing bone grafts, etc. Implants as well. I was taken aback by how efficient and how VERY minimally painful the whole process has been. I would recommend Dr. Walton to anybody - especially those needing extensive work done over a long period of time. Thanks, HCB.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2019

Thank you Dr. Walton, Emily and all the staff a Chrysalis for the amazing job for my tooth implant. You are all amazing, professionals, experience and very knowledgeable team. Thank you for making me feel comfortable, the procedure was smooth and painless. During the procedure Dr. Walton was amazing explaining step by step what he is doing to my tooth. I highly recommend Dr. Walton and his team to anyone who needs this kind of procedure. Truly Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

I was able to get a consultation appointment very quickly. He was not heavily booked. When we met he seemed uninterested in learning about what transpired to ultimatum create the injury. Or my past medical history which needed to be considered for surgery treatment. He immediately suggested the most severe (multiple surgeries, new crown, etc) and expensive route. While also informing me that the area will look much worse after the recommended treatment. I went to get additional consults and all suggested a gum graph to repair the area. Which I ended up doing and resolved the issue in one treatment. He seemed rushed, lacked concern and uninterested and I felt like I was a number vs a patient.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I would like to thank Dr. Walton and his staff for the great job on my gum graft procedure done in October. Dr Walton is very professional and answered any concerns I had at the consult and pre-procedure. He completed the procedure very quickly and efficiently, and checked in regularly throughout to ensure I didn’t have any pain or discomfort. Graft tissue was taken from a small area on the roof of the mouth. As for healing, the graft healed well and quite quickly without any discomfort. In fact, I didn’t have to take any pain meds (advil) after the first day and felt fine. There was a quick followup two weeks after to ensure everything was all right, and to remove stitches. If you need to get your gum graft done, I would say don’t hesitate, you’re in good hands with Dr. Walton.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Walton and his staff are truly the best! I had been putting off getting some grafting done for many many years because I had heard such horror stories about it. Dr. Walton and his Assistant were so patient and understanding and made me feel very comfortable during the procedure, as I had a bit of anxiety going in. The healing process was quick and not at all what I expected, I didn't even need to take the pain killers that were prescribed. His instructions were clear and he answered all my questions before I could even ask them. I will definitely recommend Dr. Walton to others.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I had a gum graft done by Dr. Walton a couple of weeks ago. While the procedure sounds quite awful when you hear about it, it really wasn't a big deal at all. The pain was minimal and I was off pain killers within 2 days. Dr. Walton explained what he was doing and I felt that I was in extremely capable hands. The healing process was quick and I can barely notice any difference in my mouth.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I recently had a gum graft done by Dr Walton. I was extremely anxious about the whole experience, but had the option to get sedation, which I took. The whole procedure was 30 mins and I barely experienced any pain during. Dr Walton took the time to explain each step along the way to ease my anxiety. The after care instructions were clear and easy to follow. I experienced minimal pain while following the pain management regime Dr Walton ordered. Definitely recommend Dr Walton for this procedure!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Walton is an extraordinary healthcare professional. He advised I needed a gum graft on my lower right canine tooth and I was not looking forward to it as I had had a very traumatic experience during a gum graft procedure on my upper right canine and first premolar 15 years earlier when I was 20. I felt excruciating pain when the periodontist was cutting the gum from my palate and he didn't stop when I asked him to and as a tear rolled down my cheek. Dr. Walton took all of my concerns to heart when he performed my gum graft surgery. I am a very nervous patient and I told him of my previous terrible experience and he made sure both my palate and lower right canine were both completely frozen before he started working. He explained everything before he did it and made sure I was okay throughout my surgery. This is going to sound strange as I've decided to mention the sole point in my surgery that was a little bit painful but I feel it signifies how much Dr. Walton cares about his patients. He froze my lower right canine with zero pain. Then he had to freeze my palate ( FYI: this is supposed to be the most painful area to inject in dentistry). I felt absolutely nothing when he initially injected my palate. Then he had to expand the freezing on my palate. He gently poked me multiple times, each time asking if I was okay and I was! Then he injected a sensitive area of my palate and asked if I was okay and it was little bit sore - I took a deep breath and he reacted by also taking a deep breath and making a sympathetic noise to show he was experiencing the discomfort with me. Every single time he injected he asked if I was okay. He also asked if I was okay throughout the surgery. Dr. Walton also made himself available via email and we corresponded multiple times. He responded very quickly every time with warmth, concern, and detailed answers. I've since referred my husband for his 4 congenitally missing upper premolars to Dr. Walton for implants and Dr. Walton has treated my husband so far with as much concern, passion, and expertise as any patient could wish to have. Go to Dr. Walton if you want to be treated by the best periodontist and one of the best healthcare professionals you could ever ask for! He absolutely goes above and beyond to ensure you have an excellent experience!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I had a single implant done by Dr. Walton. He walked me through the procedure by simply explaining what he will be doing. I felt very comfortable with him. He was easy to talk to and he made me feel less anxious. The procedure was smooth and painless. I highly recommend Dr. Walton to anyone who needs this kind of procedure.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I had a gum grafting procedure preformed by Dr. Walton. He thoroughly walked me through the procedure and addressed any concerns that I had. His follow up was especially helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018