Ratings for Dr. Tareg Zayed

Very intelligent. A doctor I can talk to.help me manage UTI and sleeping meds. Wish there are more staff like him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Rude guy & kept me waiting well past my scheduled appointment time. Had me out of his office in 5 minutes. NO GOOD.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I have been going to this clinic over 2 years and Dr. Zayed is very understanding and knowledgable and very thorough with all my health issues,he sends me to specialists, if he can't help me and family.Staff is very friendly and efficient, I really appreciate what he is doing to help me manage my health and wellness. he cares about all his patients health.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I have been going to Dr.Zayed for a few years now ,he's very good at listening to my problems very knowledgeable if he's unsure he will send you to a specialist and he's the only doctor to call me after surgery to see how I was doing, he's one that truly cares

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Had nothing but excellent things to say about this Dr. Always on time very understanding and very knowledgable. Get things done in short amount of time . Great bed side manner. I have seen for 6 visits and will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

NO bed side manners, plays issues down, do not use for a family doctor.......

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I've seen Dr. Zayed for two different joint problems and appreciate his efficiency, that he describes what is wrong, and that he gives the "if you do this, that will happen; if you do that, this will happen" talk.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had very good experiences with this Dr. He has helped me with many health issues and continues to support me. I saw more improvement that I had in years regarding my health and I only wish I had seen him sooner. I am shocked by some of the comments I see here because I have nothing negative to say.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Zayed has been such an amazing doctor , smart and kind doctor he is also helpful

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Zayed for 6 months due to a number of issues (namely migraines, stress, anxiety, depression) and I have never felt so belittled/embarrassed/upset after a Dr visit. Most recently he FINALLY referred me to a counselor after sitting in his office in tears due to my out of control anxiety attacks and depression. He smiled at me so arrogantly and said to "think positive" and "look at the glass half full" to feel better. At that point I realized how out of touch he must be with mental illnesses. After basically begging him for a referral to a therapist, he ended up referring me to a free public counseling service at Northgate which I didnt qualify for because I have health insurance. He wasted a month of my time as I anxiously waited to hear from the clinic only to be turned away. He never once bothered to ask about my mental health history or any questions pertinent to my overall health or background. I'm looking for a new Dr asap

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015