Ratings for Dr. Tareg Zayed

Dr Zayed is polite, knowledgeable and was always on time, but when I have come with concerns/injuries he seems more interested in just drugging the problem rather than diagnosing and fixing it. When he has "diagnosed" it always consisted of putting me on a number of drugs all at once to see if anything changes. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

VERY GOOD DOCTOR and help with out with my illness,

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. Zayed properly diagnosed a hip bursitis, sent me for a helpful first-step treatment, 4 years ago. Later diagnosed probable causes of painful shoulder (after a doctor in another clinic did/asked nothing when I talked about the pain), and followed through with me during physio. I see a different family doctor on the south side, but Zayed seems good for joint issues so I'm returning to see him about hip/ walking pain. Both times he explained X-ray results, etc.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Very intelligent. A doctor I can talk to.help me manage UTI and sleeping meds. Wish there are more staff like him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Rude guy & kept me waiting well past my scheduled appointment time. Had me out of his office in 5 minutes. NO GOOD.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I have been going to this clinic over 2 years and Dr. Zayed is very understanding and knowledgable and very thorough with all my health issues,he sends me to specialists, if he can't help me and family.Staff is very friendly and efficient, I really appreciate what he is doing to help me manage my health and wellness. he cares about all his patients health.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I have been going to Dr.Zayed for a few years now ,he's very good at listening to my problems very knowledgeable if he's unsure he will send you to a specialist and he's the only doctor to call me after surgery to see how I was doing, he's one that truly cares

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Had nothing but excellent things to say about this Dr. Always on time very understanding and very knowledgable. Get things done in short amount of time . Great bed side manner. I have seen for 6 visits and will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

NO bed side manners, plays issues down, do not use for a family doctor.......

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I've seen Dr. Zayed for two different joint problems and appreciate his efficiency, that he describes what is wrong, and that he gives the "if you do this, that will happen; if you do that, this will happen" talk.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015