Ratings for Dr. Richard Chan

Total satisfaction from first interview and most positive results from surgery. Thank you Dr Chan

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Richard Chan, the Neurosurgeon saved me from being paralyzed from the waist down on both sides. His knowledge about the spine is extensive. I had Cauda Equina, and did not know. ) I didn't even know what it was until I looked it up afterwards.) I thought that sciatica was a disease, and I am so very thankful that he knew that sciatica is only a symptom. He did a scan, seen what was going on and performed my surgery that very same day. He may not be the most talkative Doctor, but they are not around to make friends, they are there to save us. If you have questions about your surgery, just ask. I truly am thankful that he has the knowledge to repair our spines and I am forever thankful to him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Amazing doctor, brilliant neurosurgeon, we are so grateful to him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

This was my first visit. Dr Chan is an expert in the field and was very direct with the options to correct my condition.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

saved my life .......................................................................................................

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015