Ratings for Dr. Noha S Ekdawi

Dr. Ekdawi is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of seeing with my daughter. After receiving multiple opinions from very famous ophthalmologists, she is the only one who actually took the time to listen to our concerns and actually help my child with a very delicate procedure. I can't say enough great things about her. I also appreciate that she always disinfects her office.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Ekdawi is extremely knowledgeable and put me at ease when I was very worried about my daughter's eyesight. My daughter had a host of issues but I was most concerned about her bilateral amblyopia. She even called me at home when I had further questions. She has a great bed side manner with my young daughter. I won't see anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I love Dr. Ekdawi. We've been seeing her for the past few months when my son had very red eyes, and she discovered he had iritis. Always attentive, always trying her best to make him feel comfortable and special. At first, we saw her every single week. She was always on time, and her and her nurse Gina are very friendly. Dr. Ekdawi has even called me at home herself when I had issues or questions.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

While Dr. Ekdawi seems to be knowledgeable about her field...her bed side manner with Pediatrics is horrendous. And then to make the patient...and parents...feel guilty about bringing their child in because now she has to "disinfect the entire office". Isn't this her job? Will not be returning to this Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Noha S Ekdawi's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Wheaton, IL