Ratings for Dr. Maryam Aroichane

The receptionist is extremely rude and unprofessional..I highly recommend your office find someone with good patient rapport, and general respectfulness- instead of someone so awfully rude and unkind to patients. I'm very shocked that she is still working there- its a shame because it makes me want to see care elsewhere. Great doctor, terribly disgraceful receptionist. Please find someone else, she is ruining your practice.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Maryam Aroichane is great. However, her receptionist is rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Ariochane is a great doctor. Has worked with me for an issue that is progressive. Even helped me find a GP. Would recommend her any time.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

awesome doctor- but very busy lady- i like her very much

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

We (for my 9 months old baby) had our appointment at 11:15 and we got there at 11. We were called in around 11:40 which is not bad for a doctor's office. Then we were examined and put in pupil dilation drops and asked to come back at 1:15. We had lunch at the nearby mall and went back at 1:15. Then got called in again at 1:30. Overall experience is calm and professional!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I was referred to Dr.Airochane after I had double vision and she was with me every step of the way. Got me referred to a neurologist after she found my optic nerves were swollen and sent me right to the hospital. This happened a year ago, and she is the only doctor that has continuously seen me to make sure I am still making progress and that I'm okay. I would recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Excellent dr full of knowledge experience and very caring.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Aroichane has been helpful and CONSTANT, which is huge when it comes to your vision. I appreciate that I was able to see her monthly regarding my vision. The wait times in the office are hit and miss. She is very busy and I take that as a good sign. She is a straight to the point Doctor but still has compassion for her patients well being. I would recommend Dr Aorichane to other patients.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have now seen this Dr 5 times, and she has yet to actually do anything. I come in, they do eye tests, color test, acuity tests, and....nothing. They make another appointment and I go through the same routine again. She keeps saying I need different glasses....well prescribe them already! Don't even get me started about the wait time. Never less than an hour, and you can see them in the back having coffee/lunch and chatting. The last time I was there, there were so many people waiting in the waiting room that there was no chairs to sit on, and believe me there's lots of chairs. I sincerely wish I could see a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Disputes all the negative reviews about how late she runs I was highly impressed ! We only waited 15 minutes and in my experience that is record time for a specialist as we have waited up to 2 hours for other Drs in the past! She had great bedside manner, and was great with my daughter! She was efficient and helped move the treatment forward in a way that none of our other specialists have! People that have negative reviews must not have had a sick child or experienced other specialists before ! She was great!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015