Ratings for Dr. Maryam Aroichane

I enjoy this Doctor and staff. The receptionist has always been extremely nice and patient with me, my guess is that she’s only treating patients the way she gets treated. I know I wouldn’t putting up with rude patients and except to be treated nicely!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Shortest wait for an Ophthalmologist ever. Super professional, friendly and smart. As for punctuality, good luck finding any specialist that can see you under an hour wait. This is the minimal I have waited for any specialist And for those who say that she should prescribe glasses... ??? Ophthalmologists don't do glasses?? That's what optometrists are for.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Simply the best! Always so engaging with my daughter and knows her stuff!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

The receptionist is extremely rude and unprofessional..I highly recommend your office find someone with good patient rapport, and general respectfulness- instead of someone so awfully rude and unkind to patients. I'm very shocked that she is still working there- its a shame because it makes me want to see care elsewhere. Great doctor, terribly disgraceful receptionist. Please find someone else, she is ruining your practice.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Maryam Aroichane is great. However, her receptionist is rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Ariochane is a great doctor. Has worked with me for an issue that is progressive. Even helped me find a GP. Would recommend her any time.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

awesome doctor- but very busy lady- i like her very much

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

We (for my 9 months old baby) had our appointment at 11:15 and we got there at 11. We were called in around 11:40 which is not bad for a doctor's office. Then we were examined and put in pupil dilation drops and asked to come back at 1:15. We had lunch at the nearby mall and went back at 1:15. Then got called in again at 1:30. Overall experience is calm and professional!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I was referred to Dr.Airochane after I had double vision and she was with me every step of the way. Got me referred to a neurologist after she found my optic nerves were swollen and sent me right to the hospital. This happened a year ago, and she is the only doctor that has continuously seen me to make sure I am still making progress and that I'm okay. I would recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Excellent dr full of knowledge experience and very caring.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016