Dr. Shane Black

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shane Black

After 14 years of getting my braces off, my teeth relapsed. Dr.Black was more than willing to get my teeth back in shape without any question. Dr.Black is one of a kind! I flew in every 4 months just so he could complete my treatment - I wouldn’t trust any other orthodontist to fix my teeth but him!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr Black took care of my retainers after over 14 years of visiting them after my braces were removed. He was very understanding, kind and heard my issue. The retainer was fixed within minutes and the staff was so professional and friendly. I come all the way from Dubai and I felt as if it was yesterday that we met. I highly recommend Dr. Black and Dr. Eckler as an orthodontist. Thank you for your generosity and help, I will be definitely be coming back in the future.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Black took care of my braces and care 9 years ago. Just recently after a cleaning at my local dental office I noticed my upper permanent retainer had broken. I called Dr. Blacks office for advise. I was amazed they remembered me! I made an appointment and received the best care. Dr. Black is an amazing Doctor, he listens and truly cares for his patients. The office is an inviting, friendly, clean environment. Staff amazing. I recommend Dr. Black and the team at Smile Solutions in a heartbeat. I was treated so well and left with with a confident smile. Thank you for taking such incredible care of me today.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

My original orthodontist retired so I was sent to Dr. Black when my retainer wire broke. I was surprised of how inviting and decorative the place was (also according to the season). There was even toothbrushes, mouthwash and toothpaste available to use. There was also coffee, water, cookies, tissue, hand sanitizer and computer games available in the waiting room. They had more than what was typical in an usual orthodontists office. The staff and doctor really care about giving the patient a good experience and make sure they feel comfortable about their adjustments. They are also up to date with technology. I would definitely recommend this orthodontist to anyone who need braces if they want to receive the best service.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Today I saw Dr. Black for the first time and my first impression was a positive one. I have had my braces off for over 20 years and needed a minor repair on my permanent wire. To my surprise he fixed my problem with no charge whatsoever! Who gets anything free these days? I found him to be compassionate, efficient and friendly. In fact everyone was helpful and friendly. Yes I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs an orthodontist!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

This is a professional and friendly practice. Dr. Black provides care that doesn't end once the braces are removed. He recently resolved new concerns that my daughter was having 2 years after her treatments were completed. My two children and I have all gone to Smile Solutions for our orthodontic care and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Great doctor and staff! Responded to my email very fast after hours. As a parent, this is important because it shows me Dr. Black cares. Not only is Dr. Black doing a great job with the braces, but this office is also fun for my kids!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Haven't had a good experience with him in the 3 years I've​ been his patient.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Everyone there is super friendly. They did a great job with my teeth. I would highly reccomend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Black, Dr Eckler and staff at Smile Solutions to anyone. Thank you very much for the great work. Klementina

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017