Ratings for Dr. Shane Black

I would 100% recommend. Dr. Shane Black is an amazing orthodontist! Very friendly and professional. I had my braces on for two years. The process was smooth. The staff are great. For one appointment, they were a little behind so I waited an extra 20 minutes. I was given a Tim Hortons gift card to compensate.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Dr Black was my orthodontist years ago. I remember how pleasant and professional he was and would even recommend this clinic for braces!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

My son is almost done with his treatment and this has been such an amazing journey, all the Orthodontists at this office are super friendly and they truly care about their patients. They talk to both the kids and the parents about what is happening with the treatment and give enough time to everyone. My younger daughter who is not a patient of his was referred to him for a checkup incase she needed some ortho work earlier and he was happy to see her at the same time as her brothers regular checkup.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr Black is an excellent orthodontist. He is also a great person who always has a big smile and really spends time connecting with his patient - it really makes a difference. Thank you Dr Black!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

I am so pleased with Dr. Black and his staff, they are friendly and very helpful and the smile that my son has today, he owes to Dr. Black and his team. I have been telling all of my friends and family if they need an orthodontist this is the place to go. Thank you all

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I was very pleased with Dr. Black and his team. Dr. Black provided me with fast, efficient, very friendly and professional service. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr.Shane Black and the team at Smile Solutions are always friendly and provide great treatment. Couldn’t be happier!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Black is very friendly and knowlegeable. I always feel comfortable knowing I’m being treated by the best.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

After 14 years of getting my braces off, my teeth relapsed. Dr.Black was more than willing to get my teeth back in shape without any question. Dr.Black is one of a kind! I flew in every 4 months just so he could complete my treatment - I wouldn’t trust any other orthodontist to fix my teeth but him!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr Black took care of my retainers after over 14 years of visiting them after my braces were removed. He was very understanding, kind and heard my issue. The retainer was fixed within minutes and the staff was so professional and friendly. I come all the way from Dubai and I felt as if it was yesterday that we met. I highly recommend Dr. Black and Dr. Eckler as an orthodontist. Thank you for your generosity and help, I will be definitely be coming back in the future.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018