Dr. Shane Black

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shane Black

Today I saw Dr. Black for the first time and my first impression was a positive one. I have had my braces off for over 20 years and needed a minor repair on my permanent wire. To my surprise he fixed my problem with no charge whatsoever! Who gets anything free these days? I found him to be compassionate, efficient and friendly. In fact everyone was helpful and friendly. Yes I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs an orthodontist!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

This is a professional and friendly practice. Dr. Black provides care that doesn't end once the braces are removed. He recently resolved new concerns that my daughter was having 2 years after her treatments were completed. My two children and I have all gone to Smile Solutions for our orthodontic care and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Great doctor and staff! Responded to my email very fast after hours. As a parent, this is important because it shows me Dr. Black cares. Not only is Dr. Black doing a great job with the braces, but this office is also fun for my kids!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Haven't had a good experience with him in the 3 years I've​ been his patient.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Everyone there is super friendly. They did a great job with my teeth. I would highly reccomend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Black, Dr Eckler and staff at Smile Solutions to anyone. Thank you very much for the great work. Klementina

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

After being recommended to Dr. Black by a family member I could not be happier with my choice. His charismatic personally and willingness to answer questions put any initial concerns to rest and reassured me of his knowledge and dedication to his work. That coupled with the equally amazing staff made the environment and process as a whole smooth and painless without any issues. I would easily recommend Dr. Black to anyone in search of an orthodontist. With warm regards, Jesse C. Lazaro

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

This office is amazing. My daughter had a medical emergency that resulted in her banging her mouth causing a loose tooth and a issue with the wire retainer. Dr black fixed the issue for no charge based on the incident surrounding her injury. He showed compassion and empathy during a time when we needed the most. Sabrina the dental assistant was warm and welcoming while sharing her own story with something similar to my daughters. This sort of care is what every patient and their families wish for and you provided it for us today. With warm regards , The Williamson/Buchanan family

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I love Shane black he is a great dentist or whatever he is god bless

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Even after 10 years without my braces , I still got the best treatment from dr black & the staff. Very kind , generous & very helpful. I'll be bringing my kids there one day ! Thanks again :)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017