Ratings for Dr. Haidar Hadi

Had very bad palpitations.. Had to wait 5 months for my appointment.. When I got there .. Nobody was in the waiting room. 20 mins later I got in. No help at all. Gave me maybe 15 mins if that. Told me they would probably go away as I got older and I had something to look forward to when I got older 🙄 Palpitations were so bad it freak me out and I ended up with bad anxiety as well because I had 5 months of thoughts rolling around in my head. Ended up reading up on my own problems over a 2 year study and fixed myself. So thanks for nothing hadi.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

What a appointment so disappointed in my visit today April 26/16 . Glad to report my echocardiogram has not changed. However Dr Hadi and his secretary very cold . Dr ordered blood test. I had to ask him results. He took fast 2 minutes to tell me results resulting me leaving his office scratching my head.I ask his secretary for information about returning and to fax my info to my insurance company . She did not appear to likening my request, on the hold experience appointment was hurried and unprofessional . Will have to go back to my family Dr to ask about tests that he ordered. I was certainly confused when I left their office.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

First appointment 2 hours late. Second app 1hour late then answered a person call. Last app. Said i was fine heres a prescription for beta blockers. Wtf. Will never go back to him

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Poor service. Full of himself…I rather see a quack!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Each vsit is similar: take blood pressure, go into office, get another prescription! (or double what has already been prescribed)

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

waited 3 months for an appointment and when I finally got there he blew everything off, put me on a pill with 3 pages of side effects that he didn't go over any of them with me. I am not supposed to even be on this med with another condition I have that he obviously doesn't care about. Seen me for a whole 10 min after he was an hr late. told me it was more in my head than a problem, which if funny as they actually had to diffibrilate me in the hospital. WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER. I guess life is just cheap.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Another appointment = another pill! I do not like taking pills!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I first saw Dr Hadi in the PG hospital, and him among other dr's that I saw, were puzzled to my medical condition. I recently saw Dr Hadi in his clinic, and he immediately set up some pertinent tests that I need, and he will be calling me with the results at a later date as he knows I have a long way to travel. He was very good at explaining some of the things that I felt had not been answered up to this date. He said that the team would be working to finding answers for me, and they would keep digging to find them. He was very friendly and explained things at my level not like some Dr's that I have seen for my condition..would I recommend him to anyone having cardio issues...YES, I would..he did seem different in his office, then when I saw him in the hospital, seemed much more relaxed and caring in his office visit.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I was in the emergency thinking I was having a heart attack. At first I thought it was indigestion until my arm starting hurting and my face was acting funny on one side. I went to the hospital and they hooked me up to the machines to check my vitals. They gave me a 'pink lady' and had absolutely no relief. They kept observing me and finally decided to give me nitro under the tongue and the pain went away. I did a follow up with the doctor and he suggested that I see Dr. Hadi. I first met him during the stress test at the hospital and he didn't seem interested in my presence. I was able to complete the stress test and he sent me home with little or no explanation of what could have happened that night at the hospital. I felt like it was a complete waste of his time. I went to his office and he had absolutely no info for me and he did not seem interested in entertaining my thoughts or observations. To this day I have no real idea of whether or not there is a heart problem and I have absolutely no desire to discuss anything further with him. I get more reaction from a rock.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

went to see Dr Hadi, specialist, for high blood pressure. Dr Hadi was very aloof, not a single question was asked.No good morning, no introduction, nothing. Dr. Hadi could not find his stetescope to measure my blood pressure, and his secretary could not find it either, I guess it wasn't that important. he looked at my chart on computer and realised I was taking 12 pills for my high blood pressure, so he prescribed 2 more.By this time I am taking 14 pills per day and my blood pressure is still through the roof. No one seem to want to know WHY my blood pressure was so high? I would not recommend Dr. Hadi.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014