Ratings for Dr. Haidar Hadi

You wait for this guy at every apointment and never does he appologize. When you tell him how your fealing he sits there like he does'nt beleave what your saying. And every time he ups your meds. After having a botched quad bypass at st pauls i tried telling hadi something was wrong, it was'nt untill i lost my sh## that he ordered an other stress test. Again he showed late and ran me to the point where they had to give me 5 shots of nitro to bring me back . Back to st pauls and it was bad. I have not been back to see this guy because i'm sure he could care less. I figured this guy out when i said to him , i get when die you simply hit delete and move on to the next victim

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Disgusting doctor. Poor way of dealing with patients. Save yourself from this fraud!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Had very bad palpitations.. Had to wait 5 months for my appointment.. When I got there .. Nobody was in the waiting room. 20 mins later I got in. No help at all. Gave me maybe 15 mins if that. Told me they would probably go away as I got older and I had something to look forward to when I got older 🙄 Palpitations were so bad it freak me out and I ended up with bad anxiety as well because I had 5 months of thoughts rolling around in my head. Ended up reading up on my own problems over a 2 year study and fixed myself. So thanks for nothing hadi.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

What a appointment so disappointed in my visit today April 26/16 . Glad to report my echocardiogram has not changed. However Dr Hadi and his secretary very cold . Dr ordered blood test. I had to ask him results. He took fast 2 minutes to tell me results resulting me leaving his office scratching my head.I ask his secretary for information about returning and to fax my info to my insurance company . She did not appear to likening my request, on the hold experience appointment was hurried and unprofessional . Will have to go back to my family Dr to ask about tests that he ordered. I was certainly confused when I left their office.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

First appointment 2 hours late. Second app 1hour late then answered a person call. Last app. Said i was fine heres a prescription for beta blockers. Wtf. Will never go back to him

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Poor service. Full of himself…I rather see a quack!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Each vsit is similar: take blood pressure, go into office, get another prescription! (or double what has already been prescribed)

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

waited 3 months for an appointment and when I finally got there he blew everything off, put me on a pill with 3 pages of side effects that he didn't go over any of them with me. I am not supposed to even be on this med with another condition I have that he obviously doesn't care about. Seen me for a whole 10 min after he was an hr late. told me it was more in my head than a problem, which if funny as they actually had to diffibrilate me in the hospital. WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER. I guess life is just cheap.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Another appointment = another pill! I do not like taking pills!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I first saw Dr Hadi in the PG hospital, and him among other dr's that I saw, were puzzled to my medical condition. I recently saw Dr Hadi in his clinic, and he immediately set up some pertinent tests that I need, and he will be calling me with the results at a later date as he knows I have a long way to travel. He was very good at explaining some of the things that I felt had not been answered up to this date. He said that the team would be working to finding answers for me, and they would keep digging to find them. He was very friendly and explained things at my level not like some Dr's that I have seen for my condition..would I recommend him to anyone having cardio issues...YES, I would..he did seem different in his office, then when I saw him in the hospital, seemed much more relaxed and caring in his office visit.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014