Ratings for Dr. Andrew Persner

DR. PURZNER has been my dr for about 3 years ever since i was diagnosed with lymphoma.He has been amazing dealing with all my concerns.He was very helpful in dealing with the side effects from my chemo but more then that he just so very nice,easy to talk to,and genuinely caring.Wish we could clone him we need more like him!!!!!lol

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

DR. PURZNER (correct spelling), has been our doctor for or 6 years. He is knowledgeable and thorough in his approach and will take as much time as needed to deal with a patient's concerns. Elliot Lake is very fortunate to have him. If he is late, it is usually because he is dealing with an emergency at the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Someone should correct the spelling of Dr. PURZNER's name. He is an excellent Doctor. He is always there for us and has handled complicated situations for me and my Partner. We are Seniors and he gives us the utmost respect. He is compassionate, caring. We have had many doctors during our lives and he is one of the very best. Young Doctor therefore up to date with latest technology.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Super nice, smart young man. Always willing to get to the bottom of the problem!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

went to emerg, i was afraid my 2 year old daughter fractured her toe( was in lots of pain) i waited from 5:40-7:00 pm to see a doctor..my waiting room was right in front where i watched him sit around,standing, outside the door talking to the nurses and pretending to flip through papers. I called my husband to come pick me up "because i was not going to wait any longer and just make an apt in the morning to see our family doctor." He heard me say this, looked at me then came into the room and said:"sorry i was doing log work" i still can't believe my experience. im glad i'm home and shes in bed sleeping. im still going to see my family doctor in the morning because dr.persner did not even touch my daughters toe. did not bandage her foot or anything. PS: he does need a comb and a shower!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I found dr pursuer to be much more than I had been told, he is very polite speaks with a comfortable tone, answers questions you have, knows his medical terms speaks with knowledge. I am so happy to have a young doctor who seems to generally care about your issues. I never feel rushed in or out of the visit like some previous doctors , I truly feel he is an asset to this town. Also if this doctor can not help you with your concern he will send you off to a Doctor who he feels can . Thank you dr Pursner!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Away far too much. Does not seem to really care if he sees patients or not, mainly because he's paid for them regardless of them seeing him or not. Does not seem at all concerned and instills little confidence.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

sloppy, un-caring unreliable not knowledgable just poor communication skills.. needs a comb and needs to cover his crack

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012