Ratings for Dr. Zaki Shullaih

He was very unprepared for our sessions. Didn’t read anything on my file, asked the same questions each time and then did an “analysis” of me without knowing anything. He seemed more focused on trying to magically figure me out instead of asking what my issues were and giving me advice. He is a nice person and maybe if he wasn’t losing his practice I would have had a better experience.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Shullaih is a wonderful psychiatrist. Thank you for all your help. You will be missed

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Seeing Dr. Shullaih has made a world of difference for me. He shows compassion and takes the time to listen and the time to give advice. He's the best psychiatrist I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Bent over backwards to make it work with Dr. Shullaih. Kept saying I was depressed and anxious for the same reasons. When I could clearly demonstrate this was not the case. Does not listen/remember either, which is frustrating. Would ask the same questions every session. My family and I have invested so many resources trying to improve my mental health doing exactly what Dr. Shullaih said and we have nothing to show for it.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

best dr ever always there for his patients, this dr goes above and beyond for his patients well being, very caring and has concern for all his patients i know for me as his patient not once did i ever leave his office without knowing and being assured if something was wrong just call and i'd get another appointment to see him right away, we need more caring doctors like him i know he's made a big difference in my life being my doctor, can't wait till he's. back in his own practice again. not only for me but all of his patients, sure do need him ,

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Awesome, no other word for him. He was the best doctor I ever had (and there were many) and would love to have him back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

He was my doctor a few years ago and he was the best doctor going , I want this doctor back . Thank you dr shullaih for being such a amazing doctor and knowing your stuff

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He was my doctor for years and I wasn't aware of the circumstances around the reason he left Sydney. I knew he left for educational reasons but had no idea he was forced out.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Glad to have him back finally, he us the best Doctor honestly

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Actually listens and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016