Dr. Zaki Shullaih

Ratings for Dr. Zaki Shullaih

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Shullaih was awesome to me. It meant so much to me, especially after my absolutely horrible experience with Dr. Javed Ali, that I now had a doctor who was professional, respectful, responsible, and very punctual--all of the things Dr. Ali was not. Shullaih really helped me. He responded to my circumstances with an intent to help me, and he did! I no longer need the services of a psychiatrist thanks to him. And now one of Sydney's best psychiatrists is gone and we're left with losers like Dr. Ali.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Sydney was lucky to have had a talented and caring professional like Dr Shullaih practicing here. It is hard enough to understand the logic behind sending an obviously qualified psychiastrist to university to take courses, but to refuse his offer to come to Sydney on Saturdays to treat patients is mind boggling. With no plan in place for Dr. Shullaih's patients and another psychiatrist having left, I would thing they would have gladly accepted the offer. Obviously patient care is not a priority in this province. They even found a way to cut short the time Dr. Shullaih had with his patients so when I went to his office yesterday afternoon for my last appointment for more than a year, I was greeted with his office being packed and news that he was gone - quite upsetting and I guess like the rest of his patients I'm trying to figure out what to do for the next year.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Our Mental Health system is just not working!!! Today we now have 300 to 600 patients without the wonderful care of Dr. Shullaih . Where do these ppl go? Does the province even care? If it ain't broke then why fix it? Dr. Shullaih has been my psychiatrist for 6 yrs now . I came to him a broken woman and after 6 yrs under his care I can now lead a better life. Why is the province not letting him practise on weekends when he is not in school? He volunteered to do this for his patients because obviously he has more concern and compassion then the province does. I think mental health is critical in Cape Breton and now we are losing him and also Dr. Lawal?? What kind of plan does the province have in place to replace these doctors? As of right now If I have a crisis I would have to go to emerg and be seen by a social worker who will in turn decide if I need to see a psychiatrist. Isn't that a little backwards??? Shouldn't it be the other way around?? Shame on the powers that be for doing this to a man who gives you his full attention and truly cares what happens to you. We will be lucky if Dr. Shullaih returns after his year in school with the way he has been treated.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Shullaih has been a great help to both myself and my wife. He is caring, compassionate and treats you like a person, rather than a paycheck. The province is now making him shut down his practice and go to Dalhousie for a year before they will let him practice. (he was fine practicing when we had our own health board for Cape Breton) This is not acceptable. The province has no plan as to how his 300 to 600 patients are going to get treatment. The Regional Hospital cannot handle these people and have a lack of doctors and other psychiatrists are not taking any more patients. Also another psychiatrist is leaving the area soon. Dr. Shullaih even offered to come to Sydney on Sat. to look after more critical patients, but the province won't allow him. Are we going to continue to be treated this way by the health dept. Please write to the Minister of health complaining against the removal of Dr. Shullaih from our health sysyem and his patients being treated in this disgusting manner.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr Zaki Shullaih is the most amazing doctor ever. He is so kind and caring the now's how to treat me great:) He is very professional and knows what he is doing. Anything i ask him he knows the answer to , Very well mannered and such a great Dr to be able to talk to about anything . He and his secretary are kind and caring and could not ask for better people . Just love this doctor he is great .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Zaki Shullaih's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best psychiatrist i've ever had. Hands down the man's a genius and extremely professional."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring Doctor.... does anyone know if he will be treating patients part-time in January?"

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dr very caring puts his patients first gives them the best care possible just love him as my doctor and miss him hope he's back soon"

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih was awesome to me. It meant so much to me, especially after my absolutely horrible experience with Dr. Javed Ali, that I now had a doctor who was p..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sydney was lucky to have had a talented and caring professional like Dr Shullaih practicing here. It is hard enough to understand the logic behind sending an o..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our Mental Health system is just not working!!! Today we now have 300 to 600 patients without the wonderful care of Dr. Shullaih . Where do these ppl go? Does t..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih has been a great help to both myself and my wife. He is caring, compassionate and treats you like a person, rather than a paycheck. The province is..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I miss him and wish he was still practicing in the Sydney area, because he helped me a lot. "

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent treatment and services. As an advocate I strongly recommend Dr Shullaih's treatment for any individual diagnosed with PTSD !!!"

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zaki Shullaih is the most amazing doctor ever. He is so kind and caring the now's how to treat me great:) He is very professional and knows what he is doing...."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Shullaih for several years now. He is a fantastic psychiatrist and is very knowledge. He is a great deal of understanding and is very e..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih is an extremely compassionate psychiatrist. I have been to quite a few psychiatrists and he is by far the best! He can tell patients what is goi..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih, you are Awesome!!!! you are always there to help me and give me great advices.. God bless you for all things you've done to me and my family"

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih, I cannot thank you enough for all you have helped me with. I suffered from anxiety and depression for so many years. I had seen other doctors in t..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih is a very nice person and very understanding. He knew me, my trials and tribulations at the first visit. It was like he could read me. He is a d..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It should be apparent to anyone reading the reviews posted with respect to Dr. Shullaih the tremendous impact he has had and continues to have on the lives of h..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih is the most professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever met. He has greatly improved the lives of my husband and myself and as a res..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor could not help me due to my mental illness ,,therefore he sent me to the best Doctor ,,Dr,.Shullaih is one of the best doctors we have ever had in ou..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say about Dr,.Shullaih is Thank God I have him as my psychiatrist.After five years he has brought me from feeling nothing or caring for no one,especia..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shullaih is the most amazing doctor i had for my anxiety and depression . I have been though a lot of doctors with this problem and he is the only one that h..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Shullaih 5 years ago and he saved my life. I had been struggling with depression and anxiety for years and have be treated with meds from ..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih is the best psychiatrist on the Island. No doubt about it. My husband and I have suffered from severe anxiety and depression for years and Dr. S ..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Shullaih since my prior psychiatrist left Sydney. My first visit I was quite nervous, but after being with him for fifteen minutes, I was..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih is the best. I have seen other psychiatrists before but never got the satisfaction from them that I do from Dr. Shullaih. He listens to me when I ..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Shullaih's ever since he began his practice in Sydney over 5 years ago . Being diagnosed with manic depression, adhd, etc...I relyon..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih is an excellent psychiatrist and is kind, caring, and compassionate. He is the consummate professional but he is so easy to talk to - it feels lik..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This psychiatrist knows his patients, he is very kind and empathetic He has been excetional at reading and understanding me. Since his arrival he has helped me ..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shullaih has helped me immensely with my depression and social anxiety. Through Dr. Shullaih Dr. Shullaih is a wonderful doctor who is compass..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Shullaih for 3 years .I was refered by my family Doctor.I was nervous first going to see a Psychatrist but from day one he helped me fe..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an awesome doctor and always seems to ask the right questions at the right time. He can tell by looking at you how you are doing and has a way of making y..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent doctor. You are never rushed in and out. He takes time to know what is bothering you and helps you, very compassionate towards the need of pa..."

• 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed