Ratings for Dr. Aziz Mhanni

Dr. Mhanni along side his medical are of our child has been a tremendous support for our family. He is genuine and compassionate by nature.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

This wonderful person, who is also a wonderful doctor, has had my back for more than ten years now, and he is amazing. He sees me in the Adult Clinic, the Children's Clinic, and even in his office because I live five hours away in Ontario. He is very prompt, concise, knowledgable, and thorough. At every appointment, he first goes back to review everything since your last visit and then asks about what is going on since. He wants to know how your illness affects all of your life; home, work, and play. He leaves no stone unturned when he is making the correct diagnosis and correct he will be. Dr Mhanni is also very kind, caring, and warm. He will ask about you and your family, and then he listens to your answers. I am blessed to have Dr Mhanni in my life (one he has likely made much longer). Oh, and his support staff are equally excellent.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

he is so nice and very helpfull as a docter and as my dad

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr, Mhannis personality is comical and helps him relate so well to paediatric patients. He has established an excellent repor in the 7 years he's followed my son. I don't feel as tho we are another patient file. He seems to care genuinely about his patients, and is very encouraging. He personally takes time to cordinate the needs of my child with schools and daycare a who simply don't understand. He is a well educated, well dressed amazing person.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Wonderful Doctor! caring and very knowledgeable. We are still searching for a diagnosis for our 2 daughters after 7 years but he is not giving up and we are now in a study and very close. to a extremely rare diagnosis. I cannot say enough about Dr Mhanni and his staff. Jessica is great and always explains everything and is very compassionate and always willing to accept questions and gets back to you right away.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Mhanni is a knowledgeable, caring and well-dressed professional!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

We have to travel a long distance to see Dr Mhanni, but it's well worth it. He is warm, kind, and knowledgeable. He is a fantastic doctor and has been extremely thorough. We simply adore him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I saw Dr. Mhanni looking for a diagnosis for my son. I had already researched for many months and figured I had found the right track of where we should be looking. When I told the doc, he simply said "he doesn't have it, it's too rare". Well after a second and third opinion, we found a genetically proven diagnosis, and it turned out that I WAS on the right track. He just refused to listen because I wasn't a doctor, I was JUST a mom. The Genetic counselor in that office rocks, but the Docs themselves, really suck. Other parents out there, do your own research and always ask for a second opinion. Don't let these Winnipeg Geneticists brush you off without a diagnosis.

Submitted January 31, 2013

Best Doctor my daughter and I have dealt with hands down, if there were more people like him the world would be a better place. Thank you Dr. Mhanni.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Wonderful human being. Truly loves his patients and is passionate about making sure he is thorough and you feel cared about. I've never met a specialist who truly loves what he does and would do anything to ensure his patients get good care. He stayed and chatted with me one time on a Friday well after clinic was closed, he returns calls promptly. Brilliant physician.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012