Ratings for Dr. Elie Antebi

Petit delai, mais tres doux et exique bien les choses.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Très bon dr aucun reproche bon staff +ponctualité +savoir faire Merci beaucoup 10 stars

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Amazing Dr. He took great care of my dad and was very compassionate. Highly recommended! Thank you Dr. Antebi!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Très très gentleman, merci docteur de vous être occupé si bien de moi. Cancer de la vessie, prostate, ganglions sain... Super humain .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

if he could return ago, would not this doctor, so that cares about money, it's super expensive clinical indications, where he works, yet terrible service and triple the value charged by other clinics, not recommend, because do not know and discuss the disease and not the symptoms of attention that was quoted in the query..

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I saw dr Antebi 3 years ago for a kidney stone... According to other Drs he should of left the stone where it was and monitor it ... Surgery wasn't necessary back then... He convinced me that it was better to have it done sooner then later .... Surgery was not a success since he failed reaching the stone... He apologized and referred me to another Dr.... Unfortunately dr Antebi caused me pain which I never had.... And later on found out my kidney was damaged .... I had to had a nephrectomy..... All I can say is that it's really too bad he didn't opt for the right surgery for me in my case operating by the back or left the kidney alone and monitor it .... I would never recommend this Dr !!!!

Submitted May 22, 2015

5yrs ago on April 19th 2010 I was in a really bad motorcycle accident .Dr Antebi was the doctor that was called in for my emergency.On April 22 2010 Dr Antebi put me back together .I love this Dr and how he took good care of me.I have a upcoming surgery on June 30 on my knee and Dr Antebi will be doing the surgery.Thank you Dr Antebi for being a great Dr and a StandUp Human being.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I had surgery 3 weeks ago it was a bladder lift ,with dr soufi witch I never met before it was a shock to me that even if the dr was changed on the same day that he did not even come to see me before my operation or even in the operating room or none the less I expected him to come and see me after my surgery that didn't even happen im like still in shock I had some burning sensation after 2 weeks so I called to ask if I can speak to dr souifi or his nurse got as a response he will be back July 15th go to the emergency and wait 15 hours as per my health condition was to weak to stand or sit for that long so I called to see if Dr. Anteebi would take me he was very kind human and concerned about my condition he must of apologized numerous of times he is a fantastic Dr. he helped me and will do my follow ups I was so relived when I got home thank you for your kindness hope we can keep dr like that in our society FOR A VERY LONG TIME ..... Thank you a million more times!!!! .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Le dr. Antebi est un excellent medecin. J'ai eu a le rencontrer a plusieurs occasions du a entre autre, un cancer du testicule ainsi que pour des pierres au rein. Il m'a operé pour enlever le testicule affecté et je suis tres satisfait de l'operation. Il est tres a l'ecoute et repondra a vos questions. Il a d'excellentes connaissances en la mathiere. Je le recommande a quiconque a des problemes urologiques.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Such a patient and wonderful doctor. So educated and so informative. I wish everyone was lucky enough to have a doctor like him!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013