Ratings for Dr. Grant O'Neill

Dr. Grant is hands down the best chiropractor I have had. He spends far more time than the average doctor and really looks at how you are moving and when your muscles as strong versus weak, then adjusts and retests to ensure the adjustment has the intended effect. It's completely unlike any chiropractor I have seen before

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Being going to see Dr. Grant O' Neill since 1996, Dr. O'Neill saved my life every physician specialist said nothing was wrong with my neck, Grant pushed for an MRI to be completed and the MRI revealed a large tumor in my neck bilateral C8- T1 requiring extensive surgery and rehabilitation.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Family was injured in a car accident and Dr O'Neil worked with us to mot only heal but to strengthen our bodies again allowing us to return to work and school better than ever.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

He is very thorough and actually cares about your health concerns. He also foes deeper than the initial problem and gets to the root.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Great chiropractor, very knowledgeable. Takes time with each patient, never rushed out of office.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. O'Neill is caring, motivating and friendly. He does a great job adjusting me and it's always a pleasure to see him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I am a long term client of Dr. O'Neill's and have found him to be extremely helpful and competent in my care and well being and I am always satified with each office visit. My situation is ongoing and I can always rely on his help to relieve my discomfort. Well versed in new techniques and he keeps abreast of new changes to chiro work.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Very good and knowledgeable. Constantly learning new techniques.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012