Ratings for Dr. Kiley Manetta

Amazing amazing. Best ob gyn, she was so supportive and so much compassion at a very difficult moment.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I switched to Dr. Manetta's care after being dissatisfied with other care during my first pregnancy. I absolutely love her. I also completed a surrogate pregnancy with her. She is knowledgeable, she keeps up on new studies and researches questions when needed. She is flexible and caring and just absolutely brilliant. I've never enjoyed going to the doctor except to see Dr. Manetta.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Manetta is AMAZING. She is very knowledgeable, caring, and always smiling.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

AMAZING Doctor! Compassionate and caring. She goes above and beyond. You will not find a better doctor in Albuquerque.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

After suffering a traumatic experience with the doctor who delivered my first child, I was beyond terrified about giving birth to my second baby. Dr. Manetta was an answer to prayer. I cannot say enough good things about her. Every visit during my pregnancy was wonderful. She is professional, caring, thorough and knowledgeable. I was so blessed that she and her wonderful nurse, Leah, we're on call for delivering my healthy baby girl. This is THE doctor you need to see if you're wanting THE best. I highly recommend her and her team.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

You will not find a more knowledgeable or compassionate doctor in Albuquerque! She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

She is amazing! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

An amazing woman but she is an extraordinary doctor!! Listens to what is going on in your health/life! Clean and professional. She has done my c section and my hysterectomy and both went great!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Manetta is a brilliant doctor, I had her for my first pregnancy and she was so so so nice and caring, she answered any questions, she would go out of her way to see you and would make you feel at ease during labour. I am from Ireland and I only wished she was my doc for my second pregnancy back home in Ireland!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Manetta is a wonderful doctor. She takes time to answer all your questions and never makes you feel rushed or stupid for asking anything.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014