Ratings for Dr. J Smith Aicher

Very nice man. Does not over prescribe. Looks for alternative measures.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He has helped me more than any other mental health care professional. I like him and I don't like many people. My first impression of him was less than stellar, but grew to respect him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

This man may have a wide knowledge of medications but overall has no tact, cannot concentrate on your needs during an appt. because his head is all over the place. He has mixed me up with other patients too many times to count. He thinks talk therapy, exercise and medication that is prescribed off label for anxiety will be the cure all for my bi-polar disorder. Also, he is very sensitive about any questioning his decisions on medications. I despise having to deal with this man. Also, he late for every appt. The last time it was almost forty five minutes I had to wait. Please beware of this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

He really knows drugs but doesnt use them much. He also is through and discovered I have a rare disease too. Really helped.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012