Dr. Sara Sasse

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sara Sasse

Dr. Sasse has been gone for several years now. :(

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr Sasses missed our 3 year old daughter ' s Neuroblastoma diagnosis , All of the warning signs were there and she missed them all , she had leg pain , said it was growing pains , she was very pale , she said it was because my wife was very light , she was very thin , she said it was because my wife was thin , We felt in our hearts that something was wrong and we were rebuffed at everyturn . Unfortunatly we lose our battle but we cant help but think if she would have been more aware and less greedy about just getting pateints throught the door our lovly daughter might still be with us .

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

My children and myself were so disappointed to have to change doctors when they heard she was leaving. We all appreciated her sense of humour and directness. She spoke directly with the children and encouraged them to ask questions. She made excellent use of her resources and connections to ensure she was doing her best and that all options were covered. Her staff was always friendly and helpful. The even "cured" one of the of their fear of needles. Wish their were more mds with her manner. She is missed.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Very accommodating and an awesome doctor we ever had, she always given us an excellent service that we will surely be miss, thank you Dr. Sara. God Bless you always

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Nothing but fantastic things to say about Dr.Sasse! She is truly a wonderful Doctor, and human being. We will miss her so very much, but glad we had serveral years with her awesome care and sincere compassion. Winnipeg would be thrilled to have you back anytime!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Sasse and her team are the best. Very informed and willing to answer any questions you might have. Very compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr Sasse always has a smile on her face and happy to help all her clients. The years my kids spent under Dr.S. Sasse's care has been great anytime we have needed her she has always been there thank you doc

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I am truly saddened by the news of Dr Sara Sasse leaving as she is a phenomenal pediatrician. My kids just love her and i think she is amazing and spends a lot of time with the kids and parents and doesnt rush you out. She will be missed and now i have to find another doctor. good luck with that.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

She is an amazing doctor and will be greatly missed. The people who gave bad reviews need to get their heads examined. She googles information to show her patients and families the information. She is caring, compassionate, and has a genuine concern for her patients. She is a real gem and whoever gets her as their doctor is extremely lucky. I am a nurse and have worked with many doctors in my career (25 years). Believe me, I know a genuine, talented, exceptional doctor......and she is Dr. Sasse!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

She will definitely be missed.One exceptionally loving,warm and kind hearted Doctor. I hope she can come back again.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Sara Sasse's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC