Ratings for Dr. Joy Tilley

Oh how I miss her! I could wait for hours to see her. She was worth it. She was always eager to help & knew when my mental health issues were beyond her scope. She got on the phone & ensured I was set up with a psychiatrist within 2 weeks. I hope she is doing well at the cancer clinic. When Churchill Sq Med clinic restructured with fewer doctors & became Family Tree, the quality of care has been reduced & the once pleasant staff are oftentimes rude & unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Wonderful Doctor. I've had a few gp's in my lifetime and she's by far the best yet.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Tilley has gone above and beyond for me during a long term and somewhat rare illness, as has most of the staff at the Churchill Square Medical Clinic. She has taken the time to research the disease and collaborate with specialists and other health care professionals in order to find a treatment plan for me. I'm sure other, in fact other doctors, dismissed it as being in my "head" but she dug until we found a diagnosis and has seen me through my recovery.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Tilley is a wonderful doctor! Very knowledgeable, caring, and punctual. The clinic is well organized. The walk in clinic offered to their patients is great and staff do their best to accommodate you, especially sick children. Would absolutely recommend Dr. Tilley!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Our son saw Dr. Tilley. He has been dealing with deep depression with a history of self-harm. Her advice, and this is a direct quote, was "Come back in a week. Maybe you won't be depressed then." I wouldn't trust her to take the time to properly diagnose any condition.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Definitely a modern physician, with patient-physician partnership in healthcare. A read person with presence.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Always have a positive experience with her!! Pleasure to be her patient

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

She has treated my mother very terrible. She was in the hospital for over a week and didn't want to see her after she came home.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Tilley is the best doctor I've ever encountered. While she may not always be on time, she puts her full attention to me & what I need. I can schedule an appointment to see her within a week or less. Dr Tilley is focused & gets to the point. Very efficient. She is not always the quickest or clearest when it comes to paperwork & forms. Dr Tilley encourages referrals to specialists & sends them off quickly. I would love to have her as my gp for the rest of my life!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr. Tilley is all that I need my doctor to be: professional, knowledgeable, responsive, listening, and caring. I feel that we are partners in my health care. I do my part--and she does hers. That's what I need.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012