Ratings for Dr. Parneet Cheema

Dr. Cheema is an amazing doctor. She has a true passion for her profession and providing the best care. She always has time for questions from our entire family. We did a lot of research for our mother and received multiple second opinions in Toronto at all the big name cancer hospitals. Every doctor we visited suggested that we stay close to home since Dr. Cheema was closer to us and were adamant that we would receive the best care from her. We are glad we took that advice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Dr. Cheema words cannot express our gratitude. Ever since you have arrived at our hospital we feel so much more confident with the care. You are an inspiration. I hope you never leave.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Spent a lot of time trying to find the best oncologist and Dr Cheema kept being recommended. Her reputation precedes her. Very good doctor who is on the leading edge especially with immunotherapy. Highly recommend Dr. Cheema.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

Dr. Cheema has been a life saver. Extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. I have been most fortunate to have her as my primary Oncologist. Although I know she is an extremely busy person, she never makes my visits seem ruhed, always takes time to ecplain things and awnser my questions. God Bless this remarkable woman

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Cheema is a great oncologist, who knows what she is doing very well. She cares about the patient and listens when you have any problems to discuss. Upon any problem I had, she was quick to check what was going on, especially when it requires a specialist opinion. I highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

amazing doctor and woman god bless everything you have done for my husband at the hardest time of our lives

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

very competent doctor. answers all our questions and is on the up with all new treatments. went to princess margaret for a second opinion and was told we are wasting our time as dr. cheema is gold standard. only issue is that she is very busy because so many people are trying to see her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I was not very impressed with the care provided, rushed through appointments, seem to be irritated when questions asked. Had "I know it all" attitude, my perception is that resulted in the dose of chemo not optimal for the clinical situation, after complications from chemo changed to another oncologist

Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr. Cheema is a caring and compassionate doctor. Answers all of our questions and concerns and easy to talk to. I’m grateful to be under her medical care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

A very caring and respectful doctor And I thank her for everything that she did for my mother during this hard time I wish everyone was as devoted

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018