Ratings for Dr. Donna Little

We began seeing Dr. Little on the advice of our regular chiropractor, as my daughter had been experiencing multiple daily non-epileptic seizures for several months. Within two visits the seizures had diminished in number and intensity. When they returned a couple of months later she referred us on to another chiropractor in the U.S. who had more extensive training. My daughter's episodes have now completely disappeared. We found Dr. Little to be gracious, knowledgeable, and willing to say "I don't know". We felt that she truly cared about my daughter and that she was determined to find solutions. Thank you Dr. Little, for the part you played in our daughter's recovery!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

It's interesting to read other recent reviews on how much Donna is financially focussed on herself. As a base chiropractor she has done a few weeks training on basic neurology and now throws the word around trying to justify her exhorbitant pricing ($70-90 for 5-10 mins), and this is on top on her examination fee of $450 for 1.5 hrs work. I suffer from multiple concussions and have a long term vestibular dysfunction as a result. I am in need of treatment as I am on EI through not being able to work. I tried to approach her regarding some financial terms but got turned down flat. Currently she is the only chiropractor in BC with this functional neurology short course. Exclusivity will not last, and when others start popping up she will find herself in real trouble. You're better off trying neural feedback technologies such as Brainwave Optimisation and or BrainPaint. Very well researched and developed.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

This doctor never did a postural or biomechanical assessment. Six months into her intensive treatment program (multiple visits per week), I asked her if she thought it would be helpful to do core exercises. Not ONCE had she recommended any stretches or exercises to me. Donna refused to adjust me on one side of my body - she convinced me that the body could not take the neurological input - and it became so jammed that I finally had to seek relief elsewhere. Afterwards, I found out that pelvic misalignment is widespread because so many people are sedentary. With the proper strengthening of my core and glutes, I could have been well on my way to wellness within two months. Instead I wasted 6 months of precious time and money with her when I should have sought a traditional chiropractor and physiotherapist to prescribe proper stretches and exercises. They also had the good sense to ask me about my daily habits and excessive sitting. This woman may help with certain neurological problems, but I believe she has swayed too far from the standard body of knowledge and spinal care.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I went to her about 10 years ago and after reading the comments below im axed that things haven't changed. The minute I walked into the door they told me that I needed to have all these tests done. Full spine x-Rays without a proper radiologist to report the findings. They kept asking me if I had insurance because I was in school and kept hounding me about that. My first visit was $800. They don't care about patient care, everything is financially motivated. She did not come up with a proper diagnosis, nor did she give a proper assessment. In the end, after about 7 visits and spending about $3000 at this place, she kept asking me to write a positive review. I was appalled by her behavior and greed. Don't come here, she's a waste of money.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Dr Little is a gifted chiropractor who is caring, compassionate and lives to help and care for people. I just read some of the comments below and they sadden me because they don't reflect my experience at all. I know in life, we can't please everyone - I'm in the service industry and know this to be true, and it is usually the unhappy folks who complain the most - the happy healed and healthy folks are busy living productive fulfilling lives! Well Dr Little has supported me with the latter! I am a 58 year old professional active woman who incurred a severe concussion while hiking 2 1/2 years ago. I met with Dr Little last fall and again in the new year (I live 4 hours out of Vancouver or I would see her weekly!) and her skills helped me to regain improved vision, speech and balance!! Seriously and with immediate improvement! I am grateful beyond words because I am now rebuilding and getting my life back which provides purpose and fulfillment otherwise my life was very empty. Dr Little is a gifted chiropractor who also specializes in neurology - one of a few in Canada and the only one in BC. I am so grateful to Dr Little's life dedication to this work and the healing she provided to me, and trust she will provide the same to you too!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr Little is very knowledgeable and has helped me a lot. Before meeting Dr.Little I had seen many wellness practitioner...none of them could really explain or fully help me with a health condition I've been dealing with for years. (tremors, fatigue, anxiety, recurrent lower back pain and left side muscle inhibition, really bad period pain etc )Dr. Little resolved ALL of that for me! I found out Dr. Little is the only Dr in BC with Functional Neurology Diplomat. What ever it is, it literally saved me a lot of time and money seeing other wellness practitioner. I am so grateful to have found her. She is straight to the point, caring intuitive and is very good at explaining whats going on. I also loved that I could see the health of my spine directly on xray.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Not a fan. She had too many patients in her various rooms and went between them. If you want to stick to your schedule, don't go there.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Great adjustment!! Surprising she could adjust as big guy like myself with her being so small. Works good for me. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Unfortunately puts her needs ahead of her patients.I was very disapointed with the communication I had with this Doctor. I really wish I took the time to have read the comments other have experienced and would have saved myself the insult of spending a moment of my time with her. An unpleasant woman and an unpleasant experience.If you are looking for a good, authentic, caring professional chiropractor, do not visit this clinic.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

have been seeing Dr. Little on and off for several years. Recently I have been seeing her more often do to other medical circumstances in which I find her care helpful. Yesterday I emailed the office to cancel my appointment for the day as I was developing a migraine. The reception staff there convinced me that I should try to make it in despite my migraine, because she was sure Dr. Little could help. I decided to go to the appointment, and I'm so glad I did! I had such a wonderful experience. They took great care of me, turning out the lights, and offering me a blanket to relax on the table after my adjustment. Within an hour of my adjustment my migraine had gone away and I was feeling back to normal. thank you, thank you, thank you, Dr. Little.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013