Ratings for Dr. David Zins

He did a root canal for me that was very difficult and him and his staff were excellent. They were very kind as I was nervous and they helped me get the information I needed from my insurance company. Great work!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Someone need to contact The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and file a complaint about this guy, I can't believe the experiences from hopefully former patients of this man. How dare you tell me I need one thing then you find out I have really good insurance then change your mind and said I need a total dif procedure, Unreal

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

He took over my dentist's practice. My teeth felt fine, he gave me a bunch of fillings for barely there cavities and now I have a tooth ache. I went back in to get it looked at, he took out one of the fillings he did, redid it and charged me again for it, so I paid for the same filling twice, and my tooth still hurts. He is not very friendly and the staff are constantly calling to make appointments. I think they like people with insurance

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Should avoid this doctor. He did root canal on me on the wrong tooth and did on the painful tooth the following week and turned out to be a failure. Painful experience through the whole process because I didn't get freeze for both treatment.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

What a horrible experience!! He did my root canal. Mid way he told me nothing - just wrapped it up. I had horrible pain. Called the office back - he wouldn't see me. Just wanted me referred to his friend!!! Are you kidding me!!! Avoid! Avoid!! His staff in Courtice is probably the worst in the business. They are aggressive and rude and constantly ask for insurance. Never!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Oshawa dental clinic, Courtice Health/Dental & Stephenson Dental Care are "3 snakes heads in one body"..if you want sub standard Dental care than one of these places is for you!! Dr. Zins and his staff are terrible!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

This dentist is phenomenal. He is very gentle, as well as quick. No pain and such great results. I recommend him. He's the only one I trust.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

he took over my dentists practice. I had to go in for an emergency. turns out I needed a root canal. never mentioned a crown. them I get calls telling me to come for a crown that I know nothing about. my plan doesn't cover it and expects me to pay over $1000 for it after charging me $1000 fortunately I only had to pay $300 of that for my root canal. horrible bed side manor. doesn't seem to care about you just how much he can make off you

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I first went to see Dr. Zins when I moved to Oshawa when I was 28. I went in for a very old filling that was geting loose. The first question he asked me is "Are they your baby teeth?" Umm ok I am 28 years old with small teeth. And you call yourself a Dr? Come on. Would rather go to a dental school then him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012