Ratings for Dr. Michelle Sue

Dr. Sue has been helping me through some very difficult health issues. She always listens and is comprehensive with referrals that move quickly. She gives the time needed to go through the appointment. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Sue is a great doctor however can be blunt and quite forward if you want a Doctor Who will sugarcoate then she’s not right for you

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Sue is great - my kids and my husband love her! Would never consider switching docs! Sometimes tough to get an appointment, but she is often in the walk in as well, or we can always see one of the other excellent docs at the clinic, like Dr. Goyal or Sankat. They are wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr Sue is a fantastic doctor. Always on time, always professional and very thorough. I am in awe at how quickly she can get appointments with specialists. I have been her patient for 8 years now and can't imagine being under anyone else's care. My wife is cared for by Dr Sue as well and her experience is as positive as mine.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

dr sue is excellent Doctor, she is best in walk in!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Sue lacks compassion. As I was telling her my health concerns, I felt judged and it seemed as she though she was annoyed at me as I was talking to her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

very good doc, would not hesitate to recommend Dr sue; the other docs at the clinic are great as well, would not go to any other walk in clinic in Mississauga

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Michelle Sue is and EXCELLENT family doctor. She has been our family doctor for around 10 year. She is the kind of doctor that always go an extra mile in our care. She never hesitate to refer you to an Specialist if is need it. She is so Sharp and precise in her diagnostic. Our children Joshua and Zoe love her. 100 percent happy to be our family doctor. Sarmiento-Nieto family.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Sue is very professional and knowledgeable. She is also very thorough.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Sue for a number of years now and she's always polite and professional. I've never had a bad experience with her so I'm surprised to see some of the negative reviews. She's always listened and taken my issues seriously. Even when I have more than 1 reason to go see her. I've found her to be pleasant, professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017