Ratings for Dr. Michelle Sue

Dr. Michelle Sue is and EXCELLENT family doctor. She has been our family doctor for around 10 year. She is the kind of doctor that always go an extra mile in our care. She never hesitate to refer you to an Specialist if is need it. She is so Sharp and precise in her diagnostic. Our children Joshua and Zoe love her. 100 percent happy to be our family doctor. Sarmiento-Nieto family.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Sue is very professional and knowledgeable. She is also very thorough.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Sue for a number of years now and she's always polite and professional. I've never had a bad experience with her so I'm surprised to see some of the negative reviews. She's always listened and taken my issues seriously. Even when I have more than 1 reason to go see her. I've found her to be pleasant, professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I totally disagree with the previous review, as I have had the complete opposite experience with Dr Sue. She has been my family doctor since 2013 and has managed my many chronic health issues (some of them very complex!) with both empathy and compassion and excellent knowledge. While she is not a "warm and fuzzy" kind of doctor, she is always pleasant and polite and knows her stuff. What she doesn't know, she is upfront about and will never hesitate to either research the answer for you or refer you to a specialist who can help you. Dr. Sue is great, I know my health is in good hands with her. The only complaint is that sometimes the staff doesn't answer the phone and it can be difficult to contact them sometimes. But that is minor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Sadly this doctor lacks empathy and knowledge with chronic conditions. She can come across professional and then can say the most shocking and offensive remarks. Never have I ever felt so judged and alone as a struggle through my ongoing condition. I was shocked and disappointed! I was out of there as soon as I could find a new solid doc. I had went to her as I had recently moved to the city so I have had others in my care to have a really eye opening comparasion. In addition I work with doctors myself and I have had a lot of exposure to patient care. I could see her being good a simple healthy check ups and shots. Unfortunately caring with empathy and understanding of chronic conditions is lacking.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

She had been my family doctor since I came from Montreal 2012. She is good of what she does. Also other doctors with her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This doctor is wonderful and very caring! My two kids always insist that Dr. Sue has to be the one to give them their shots, as they say they don't hurt when she does it! She is great with kids and knows how to make them comfortable and not afraid!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Great doctor, love Dr. Sue. Hope she never leaves this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Really busy clinic, but worth the wait! Always pleasant, gets straight to the point, great bedside manner. Wouldn't hesitate to go to this clinic again to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Sue and all of her colleagues are great - best walk in clinic in Mississauga, hands down. Sometimes a long wait to be seen, but totally worth it. I refuse to go to any other walk in clinic, as none compares to the docs at this one. Visits are always quick, but very thorough and to the point.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016