Ratings for Dr. George T. Koulianos

I had the most wonderful experience at CRM. Dr. K and Inge are very kind, caring and skilled doctors. I would recommend them to anyone. It's worth the drive if you are coming from a distance. I had a positive result on my first IVF attempt at 38 years old. Even if I hadn't had that result, I would stay with them for other attempts. You won't find a better staff.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. K and his staff are amazing. They truly care for their patients and it shows.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Staff does not call back with results. They do not let you know the next steps in the process. They also do not exam what kind of treatment to expect. All explanations are very vague.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Had over seven years of unknown infertility, seen multiple fertility doctors with no success. Went to Koulionos and had success on our first iui. Truly the best infertility doctor around and he will make you're dreams come true.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

I have had a hsg and laparoscopic surgery by Dr. Koulianos. He is very gentle and skilled. I didn't have to take anything but a couple of ibuprofen following my surgery. With my hsg, he apologized again and again for having to make me uncomfortable. I highly recommend him to anyone trying to get pregnant.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

the whole doctor office is GREAT !!!! If my insurance wouldnt have covered it i would have paid cash..

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this Dr. He held my hand as I went under gen anesth because he knew I was scared. He had tears in his eyes as I cried during an IUI. He cares. A++

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Koulianos is professional, compassionate, and somebody that I truly respect. I was a regular patient of his for 5 years, beginning in 1997, and he and his staff will always hold a special place in my heart. It is because of him that I am now blessed with my children.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Dr. George T. Koulianos's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp