Ratings for Dr. Jody Ching

An absolute treasure, Dedicated and caring. Goes out of her way to keep you informed, even phoning you at home to explain the results of medical test. Always follows up on issues. So lucky to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Jody Ching is wonderful...she takes the time to actually listen and help. She had the most lovely personality and charm. Stay with us forever please! ;)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr Ching took over from our previous Dr who retired. She has been amazing to all family members, My two daughters who are now adults with little children have both stated how blessed they feel to have her as a Dr. We highly recommend Dr. Ching and the staff at Whatcom Medical Family Practice.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr. Ching is amazing ! I feel so blessed to be able to have her as my doctor, she attentive and calm and goes the extra mile to take care of your needs.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I had an opportunity to see Dr. Ching twice now while my Dr. was unavailable to me, and both times I had found her amazing. She is knowledgeable, caring, easy to talk to and just overall a wonderful person…there is only one Dr. Ching.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

The best doctor I have had. Thorough and efficient. Very knowledgeable and understanding and empathic.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Ching is amazing with my son to help him fell comfortable. She works hard to make me feel like I am heard as a mother and is always thorough in reviewing any concerns I may have. I love that rather than being non-chalant (because I'm sure she's seen these issues a million times), she realizes that this is the first time I am dealing with it, and makes sure she investigates every symptom. We love Dr. Ching!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Fantastic doctor! Very understanding, compassionate and SUCH a great bedside manner. Wish we could clone her!! She is clearly in the right field.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Very good Doctor. Great bedside manner, listens, very knowledgeable. We need a bunch more just like her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

She is the best Dr!!!! Attentive and calming. My family is so very lucky to have her as our Dr.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018