You may also like

Dr. Jones understands the human body better than any other doctor I have ever worked with. Her beside manner is impeccable and she is absolutely amazing. If she can't take care of it, she knows the best people for referrals. I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Holt is very thorough, knowledgable, and has a great technique. She spends time working with the muscles which has been very helpful. She also gave me stretches to do that help me from having problems so often. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Holt is thorough in her examination and has excellent adjusting skills. She is friendly and takes the time to listen to my concerns. She cares about my lifestyle and how I can enhance my current level of wellness through nutrition and exercise in addition to the chiropractic adjustment. I always leave feeling much better than when I came in!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

She was excited about meeting me and seemed like she loved her job. Very knowledgeable in all nutritional fields and exercise to go on top of her chiropractic knowledge. Feel much better after every session and with her suggestions it stays better for longer. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Holt is friendly and handles appointments with excellent care and skill. I would trust her with anything!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Kjersten is one of the best docs I've ever met. Well worth it!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

takes care of patients really well, Doctor Kjersten always put her patients before herself

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Holt was very professional and effcient. I had a great experience with her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Excellent chiropractic physician. I've been to plenty of chiropractors, and Dr. Holt is without question one of the great ones.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

She was very friendly and knowledgeable. Her treatment helped improve my back pain.

Dr. Kjersten J. JONES's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.williamsintegracareclinic.com/" to "http://www.liverightchiropractic.com/".

December 1, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "56377" to "83705". Address has been updated from "100 2nd Street South" to "2300 S Orchard ". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Ste A".

November 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.BoiseChiropracticCare.com" to "http://www.williamsintegracareclinic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "83601" to "56377". Address has been updated from "None" to "100 2nd Street South". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13202512600".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jones understands the human body better than any other doctor I have ever worked with. Her beside manner is impeccable and she is absolutely amazing. If s..."

October 24, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "HOLT" to "JONES", State changed from "ID" to "MN", City changed from "BOISE" to "SARTELL"

October 23, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Kjersten" to "Kjersten J."

October 21, 2013