You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Taparia

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Taparia caught my daughter's congenital heart defects and was so caring and answered all my questions. He even called us at home after our visit to the cardiologist to explain my daughter's upcoming open heart surgery in more detail and go over her treatment plan and to see if we were doing all right. We see him every 2 weeks to track her progress and are always in and out very quickly but I always feel that I have enough time with him to ask any questions I might have. He is very soft spoken but I don't mind at all as he is very knowledgeable. I worked with a lot of pediatricians in my profession and Dr. Taparia always stood out because of his genuine concern for his patients. Glad I chose him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Taparia was terrible. He couldn't even fix a bum rash on my newborn (I saw him 3 times over the same thing before I got fed up enough and found another doctor to take my children to).

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

We have 2 young kids with severe asthma, so we see him a lot. He constantly confuses the two with his questions and his prescriptions; we have to correct him far too often. Asks the same questions over and over; "Do you have pets? A family history of asthma?" - it's like 50 First Dates with him. I'm sure we've seen him almost 2 dozen times over the past year or so, and our kids symptoms are unchanged, for the most part. His follow-ups are the same questions followed by a "come back in 2 weeks." We are seeing him only out of necessity at this point; are looking hard for better doctors with openings.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

wonderful and caring pediatrician, always follow up for important issues and test results. we have 4 kids that we are very happy that he is their doctor. his staff is wonderful too. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He's great if you want to try EVERYTHING except medication to treat issues. My daughter had reflux from birth but he insisted it was "Behavioural". Come on a 3 week old has behavioural issues?!?!?! Finally he relented and put her on medication and instantly she was 90% improved. But when we noticed that the medication was less and less effective he would refuse to try her on something else or change the dosage. Everytime I go in with her which is a seldom as possible I end up leaving feeling like all my concerns were ridiculous and trivial. I'm currently looking for another Doctor. But as I said if you are one of those people who want to avoid medication at all costs even if that may be what's needed well then he's the guy for you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

We were referred to him due to our daughter having fevers every 2 weeks for the last 8 months. He is the ONLY dr that is behind us 100% to get answers our 20month old deserves. He never once said its viral. Never once reached for a prescription pad. He made sure we felt comfortable and took the time to explain. He let us voice our concerns. Not once did he judge us or make us feel like we were over zealous. She is not our only child. I made it clear its boy our first rodeo. So please help. He was FANTASTIC with her. We are satisfied knowing he's behind us 100% and having all the nessecary scans done on her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

We got our children referred to Dr Taparia as we were frustrated with our previous physician prescribing antibiotics and ordering tests as soon as they are seen for cough cold or ear pain. Dr Taparia has been awesome with our kids. He is thorough and does not rush for his prescription pad or order unnecessary tests. We really appreciate the fact that he often follows office visit with quick phone call to know the progress, something even our family doctor does not do. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Sanjay Taparia's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal Dr can't say enough. He makes sure he has huge windows or time to spend with our daughter. Only dr that took her ailments serious "

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taparia caught my daughter's congenital heart defects and was so caring and answered all my questions. He even called us at home after our visit to the card..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taparia was terrible. He couldn't even fix a bum rash on my newborn (I saw him 3 times over the same thing before I got fed up enough and found another doc..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have always found him helpful and thorough with my child been going to him for 3 years since she was born a premie and he has been great!"

November 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T8N 4E7". Address has been updated from "None" to "51 Inglewood Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17805695470".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "We have 2 young kids with severe asthma, so we see him a lot. He constantly confuses the two with his questions and his prescriptions; we have to correct him fa..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful and caring pediatrician, always follow up for important issues and test results. we have 4 kids that we are very happy that he is their doctor. his st..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He's great if you want to try EVERYTHING except medication to treat issues. My daughter had reflux from birth but he insisted it was "Behavioural". Come on a 3..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible bedside manner, was not helpful and did not make me feel welcome to come back. Was very rude. Very disappointed sense I wanted a specialist for my baby..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were referred to him due to our daughter having fevers every 2 weeks for the last 8 months. He is the ONLY dr that is behind us 100% to get answers our 20mon..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We got our children referred to Dr Taparia as we were frustrated with our previous physician prescribing antibiotics and ordering tests as soon as they are seen..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I completely agree with the comment below from Sept 22, the EXACT same thing happened to us but a different illness.... we also had to do our own research and m..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He was find up until we actually had issues, and when I mentioned my concerns he wasn't helpful, so when I took that into my own hands and started taking him to..."

September 22, 2014