Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Taparia

Dr. Sanjay Taparia is a great pediatrician. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. He always does his best to fit my children when they are sick and promptly calls back when lab results are in. The office staff/ front receptions also go above and beyond. I can't say enough good thing about Dr Taparia and his team!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

A very thorough first time visit. Felt like we are on our way to understanding my childs bowel/stomach problems and getting further support for behavioural struggles. I left the office feeling like we are on the path to getting answers.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Front office staff arent overly friendly but Dr Taparia is a great Dr who believes in not medicating your child unless absolutely necessary. Always punctual

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I find him patient and kind my 4 year old loves him even though she gets shy around him and he doesn't just pull out a prescription pad !

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

What an incredible doctor. Couldn't have found a better doctor. Been with him for 4 years. So thankful to him for everything he has done to improve my daughters quality of life

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I saw him with my first baby at just over 3 months. I really disliked when they weighed my baby on the scale that had an old paper sheet on it that was dirty. (Considering sick children and babies go there as well). When he came into the room I was feeding her and he was super uncomfortable and asked very generic quick questions. He didn't talk to her at all when he checked her over etc. I felt very rushed with him as well. For a first visit I guess I expected a little more thorough & more personal. He flew through explaining to start food at 5-6 months but didn't tell me how, what to start with or what to watch for when I start. I have since gone back to my family doctor to get a referral to another pediatrician instead.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Taparia has been patient and kind to this new mom. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Love Dr Taparia. He's been nothing but helpful and kind to my whole family. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

We are very lucky to have a doctor that seems as concerned about our Son's health as we are. Our son has had GERD since birth, and has taken it very seriously. He put in a request for a specialist - and we were called within a month. I have read below that he didn't help another baby with GERD - but there's a lot of things to consider when treating it. Medications are NOT the first choice - and shouldn't be. Our son was not gaining weight (4oz) so it was necessary. But I can't say what their situation was. I only know that he has been a fantastic hands on Doctor, who will call me back and answer any questions I have, even when he's on a vacation! Couldn't have a better Doctor for our son.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Phenomenal Dr can't say enough. He makes sure he has huge windows or time to spend with our daughter. Only dr that took her ailments serious

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016