Ratings for Dr. Steven Vierboom

As a firefighter of 23 years and an active participant in many sports, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Vierboom. He has not only a great knowledge of his craft but he takes it a step further by actually caring about helping his patients to be able to stay healthy. He understands the nature of my job and the impact that my body aging combined with deterioration is having. I feel lucky to have him as a tool in my toolbox to keep me working and living an active life. Thank you sir.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr vierboom is incredible. I have been suffering from post concussion symptoms and neck problems for almost 2 years & most times I wait to long to see him for my headaches but within an hour of seeing him they have toned done enough to manage. He great at explaining everything to me and really takes an interest in hearing what's going on. He is also great with kids, both my kids see him for aches and pains. My son 5 yrs old was suffering from Drs wanted to call growing pains but within 2 visits of seeing him they were gone and he has taught us about why he has them. It's been 4 months and no signs or complaints of any more pain.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

AWESOME! Dr. Vierboom is the best chiropractor for hockey players and other athletes on the planet.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Vierboom was incredibly knowledgeable and open to answering all my many questions.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Great and to the point. he's not always on time, however emergancies do come up.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr Steve is so great explaining what he's doing and how your body is all interconnected. I feel so confident that he is looking at the whole picture to get my body working properly again.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I've been to many chiropractors, and Dr. Vierboom is the best. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and considerate. He takes great pride in not making his patients wait. I had a chronic issue with pain after a collision that many previous Medical Doctor and Physiotherapy visits were not able to rectify. After 10 years of being in constant pain a friend recommended Dr. Steve and in only a few treatments I was on the mend and feeling better. Thank you Dr. Steve for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012