Ratings for Dr. Mileva Stojanovic

I would not recommend this doctor at all for mental health. Not knowledgeable, always rushed, doesn't take proper notes, makes mistakes on prescription. She doesn't go to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Stojanovic has been my GP for several years and I couldn't be happier with her care and compassion. She is thorough and asks good questions. She is kind and compassionate and never seems rushed to get through my appointment. I have only good things to say, never had a bad experience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I've had many doctors over the years, but Dr. Stojanovic is the best I've had so far. She is extremely punctual, thorough in her analysis and unbelievably approachable. She is extremely knowledgable, kind, supportive and has guided me through each diagnosis with recommendations on next steps and how to move forwards. Absolutely a 5++ star doctor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr. Mivela had been a completely supportive, caring & compassionate doctor for me and my whole family. What I most appreciate from her beside her experience, is her capability of listening, and understanding of my situation and I am very pleased that she always asks for my family wellbeing as well.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Stojanovich is exactly what you need in a family Dr. She does not brush off questions or concerns and is happy to refer you if its an issue she cannot assess in office. She has sound judgement and an attitude of "better to investigate and rule out than to ignore potential health issues". She is also extremely kind and supportive. She does however move quite quickly so come with a list or you might forget something

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Always on my side. She's been a completely supportive, caring & compassionate doctor. She listens & enables me to be my own advocate - supplying me with the knowledge I request and need to know. Her nurse is outstanding!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Stojanovic is an amazing GP and I feel so very blessed to have her. When I talk to others about the level of care that I receive from her it is very rare to find. She is very thorough and to the point. Her patient care is over the top and as a patient I know and feel that I am in good hands when it comes to my health. Thank you Dr. Stojanovic

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I love my Doctor Stojanovic!She is amazing specialist!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Stojanovic! She has been my doctor for many years, and now as I am pregnant and almost ready to give birth, I am so happy that she will be my children's doctor as well. She always takes the time to answer ALL questions, she is thorough and extremely caring and kind. I never have to wait for my appointment time and she always makes me feel like she cares about how I am doing. Hope to have her as my family doctor for as long as I possibly can!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I am very happy with Dr. Stojanovic and her room staff. I read other reviews about reception, but if you expect to be put on hold at a doctors office and understand they cant answer any medical questions or guarantee when a doctor will get back to you, they are fine. Make an appointment and show up a few minutes early, and reception will not have any chance to annoy you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017