Ratings for Dr. Mileva Stojanovic

Dr. Mivela had been a completely supportive, caring & compassionate doctor for me and my whole family. What I most appreciate from her beside her experience, is her capability of listening, and understanding of my situation and I am very pleased that she always asks for my family wellbeing as well.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Stojanovich is exactly what you need in a family Dr. She does not brush off questions or concerns and is happy to refer you if its an issue she cannot assess in office. She has sound judgement and an attitude of "better to investigate and rule out than to ignore potential health issues". She is also extremely kind and supportive. She does however move quite quickly so come with a list or you might forget something

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Always on my side. She's been a completely supportive, caring & compassionate doctor. She listens & enables me to be my own advocate - supplying me with the knowledge I request and need to know. Her nurse is outstanding!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Stojanovic is an amazing GP and I feel so very blessed to have her. When I talk to others about the level of care that I receive from her it is very rare to find. She is very thorough and to the point. Her patient care is over the top and as a patient I know and feel that I am in good hands when it comes to my health. Thank you Dr. Stojanovic

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I love my Doctor Stojanovic!She is amazing specialist!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Stojanovic! She has been my doctor for many years, and now as I am pregnant and almost ready to give birth, I am so happy that she will be my children's doctor as well. She always takes the time to answer ALL questions, she is thorough and extremely caring and kind. I never have to wait for my appointment time and she always makes me feel like she cares about how I am doing. Hope to have her as my family doctor for as long as I possibly can!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I am very happy with Dr. Stojanovic and her room staff. I read other reviews about reception, but if you expect to be put on hold at a doctors office and understand they cant answer any medical questions or guarantee when a doctor will get back to you, they are fine. Make an appointment and show up a few minutes early, and reception will not have any chance to annoy you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Excellent doctor. My wife and 2 kids are patients with her. Shes been very thorough when we visit and takes the time to get to know us and our kids. Couldn't be happier. The staff at the front could be a little more personable. However, her support staff for the rooms are very kind.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I think Dr. Mileva Stojanovic is excellent and I am very lucky to have her as my physician. She is very personable, thorough and I really trust her!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Stojanovic is an amazing Doctor, she has gone above and beyond for my six month old daughter, calls me immediately with results. I feel very lucky to have her as my family GP. I honestly feel that she give 100% and more.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016