Ratings for Dr. Peter Thomas

It was pure luck that I was referred to Dr. Thomas years ago ... for a minor issue. He ended up diagnosing another serious health issue that had gone on undiagnosed for years. Very knowledgeable, caring and empathic. Always on time.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Thomas is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. Always on time. Always genuinely concerned about how you are doing. If you have ANY problem outside his area, he will refer you to another specialist, without hesitation. (Unlike so many GPs who are either too proud or too timid to do that.) But Dr. Thomas really knows his stuff. His wife, Janet, runs the office, and is wonderful. I would not hesitate to recommend this wonderful doctor. Truly one of the best. I wish more were like him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Thomas for over 20 years now. I have always found him to be knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and caring. Dr. Thomas will always take the time to ensure that he has the full picture regarding your overall health as well as the specifics of your pulmonary health. He will always explain things to you in a clear, non-condescending manner, and answer any questions you might have. His receptionist, Janet, is so caring and helpful - all receptionists should be like her! I find the technicians to be very professional also. I would recommend Dr. Thomas without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Thomas for a couple of years now and think he is one of the best doctors around. I appreciate his and his staff's professionalism and promptness. He listens, cares and has one of the best running offices I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Thomas was very ensightful, clear and he followed up with more tests. He set me on the right track and I am feeling much better. I have since advised others friends to visit him and obtain clarification on thier conditions. His assistant was very thorough and informative as well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Doctor thomas. Didn't care he doesn't know much about pills he bosses people around like dogs his wife is very snobby he is too he doesn't care about his clients he does a quick job and he passes the buck made me sleep at one of theses places for sleep apnea he's ready to retire I wouldn't recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

dr thomas is a lifesaver. if only there were more like him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Thomas is very kind, knowledgeable and thorough. He does not hesitate to refer you to another physician if he feels it is necessary. He manages my asthma perfectly and follows up regularly. He genuinely cares about his patients. His receptionist, his wife Janet, is also very professional and pleasant. I trust Dr. Thomas very highly.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

A nice, helpful and knowledgeable person. thanks dr t!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012