Ratings for Dr. Saleema Adatia

An amazing Dentist with great staff that put me at ease during my root canal & crown procedure. I always enjoy my visits and will see you in 6-months.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Adatia is very kind and knowledgeable. I feel so welcomed when I have appointments. She is understanding and does her best to make you comfortable. She has recently began focusing on Sleep Apnea appliances, she is just amazing and truly to best!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr Adatia and her team are the best! Yeah, a little more expensive but worth every penny. We would recommend them for sure!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

My family and I are new to Dr. Adatia. We saw Dr. Gearty for years and now that she has retired we are seeing Dr. Adatia and we couldn’t be more pleased with her care! She’s friendly and kind and her knowledge is excellent. I would highly recommend her and her amazing staff! Great office :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Adatia helped me with a long term issue - and wouldn't rest until it was fixed. She cleaned up a mess another dentist had made and, after years of issues, I can now bite pain free! Her staff are warm and friendly and I couldn't ask for a better dentist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! The staff are warm and friendly. Dr. Adatia undoubtedly cares for her patients and not the bottom line. Fabulous experience overall.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Fantastic dentist, very likeable and trustworthy! Saw Dr Saleema Adatia twice recently to resolve a long time dental issue – once for a consult and then for treatment. She addressed my situation with great consideration to my many issues. I had seen Dr Roycroft for many years prior and always felt he didn’t pay full attention or make suggestions, seemed he was always more concerned with getting out early for his golf game or showing you his pictures of the new ocean side home he bought. Dr Adatia really cares, is compassionate and has the superior skills to implement the dental work required. Thank you!

Submitted July 10, 2017

Great office, great dentists, great experience. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I used to be a patient of Dr Roycroft's for 13 years. I was seen by a hygienist for a cleaning every 6 months, I never missed an appointment. After seeing different associate dentists for a couple years, last year I saw a new Dentist, Dr Saleema Adatia. After looking at the readings the hygienist took of my mouth, and my x-rays she told me I had an infection (and it didn't even hurt). I was also very surprised to find out I had even lost some of the bone in my jaw. Dr Adatia and her hygienist made a plan to treat and get rid of my infection. Today, a year later, I am proud to say I no longer have that infection and my bone levels are stable! Thank you Dr Adatia! I am so glad you took the time that day to go over all my records and help me get back to health.

Submitted June 28, 2017

PLEASE READ! I was a patient of Dr. Roycroft's for 20 years and I totally disagree with all the bad reviews for Dr. Adatia. She's fabulous! Way better than him frankly. She's the first dentist who sat with me and spent the time to go over all the issues I was having in my mouth. She took her time and explained everything to me and was in no way arrogant or condescending like some people have said. You only have to meet her once and you would know. Dr Roycroft never bothered to explain anything to me. He was too focused on golf and cashing out. Give her a try, you won't regret it!

Submitted June 27, 2017