Dr. Howard Zamick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Howard Zamick

Very friendly, family oriented practice. My whole family goes to the clinic when we are in need of help. Dr. Zamick is very good,

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

After many years of going the regular medical route for treatment of my low back pain, too many pills and no results, a friend told me to see Dr. Zamick. He helped me more in a couple of treatments than any one else had. Thanks so much

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Great service, Dr. Howie is very professional. I have been a patient for a few years, I always leave the office feeling great, thanks

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Howie has to be the most professional, compassionate, and effective chiropractor I have seen. I have always felt very comfortable in his office as I find him to be a caring person. His office is run as a family practice. I see his daughter for massage, and his wife for facials. Great place, I recommend it.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

As a competitive figure skater I found Dr. Zamick to be very professional and effective,. He was able to correct my hip issue in a few treatments.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Funny guy. Didnt get too much help for my neck. No permanent change after many adjustments. Sometimes too strong. Moved on. Better results elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I took the time to readDr. Zamicks reviews before seeing him about a year, he straightened my back up in no time, now I see him once a month for maintenance and feel great.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I am a very big guy and have lower back pain. I went to a bunch of Chiropractors before Dr. Howie. He is very strong, and is the only one to be able to move my lower back. in years. I feel much better now.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I saw Dr. Zamick over the holidays. I would not have made it over xmas without his help. He was able to get me back on my feet in a couple of treatments. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

The best health experience I have had, thanks to Dr. Zamick I am back at the gym.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018