Dr. Howard Zamick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Howard Zamick

I saw Dr. Zamick for tennis elbow, he used therapy, muscle stripping, and even adjusted my arm. It took several treatments, but I have been pain free for the last 3 months. I use the stretches I was taught, and also ice the arm on a regular basis, thanks.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I have been to many chiropractors in my life, I am 61. I am an ex semi pro hockey player with many old injuries. I have been to chiropractors that use the descending bench and all I got was a large bill and no results. I went to Dr. Zamick over a couple of years ago. He told me like it is, no promises. He suggested a few adjustments, over a couple of treatments, they were very very good. He told me to come in when I felt stiff and sore, he did not push a bunch of treatments on me. He gave me diet advice, said I should try a type of yoga that old athletes use, I took his advice and within a couple of months I started feeling better. 2 years later, he changed my life. I owe him alot, thanks.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

lots of good comments but no results for me here. tried a different chiro a year ago who uses descending bench mainly. Made huge changes for me with this method instead. It is a more gentle approach I find as well. Nice people here though.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I recently had a car accident and was left with whiplash and neck pain. I went to Dr. Howie a bunch of times and now I feel great, like the accident never happened. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

The best experience I have ever had at a Chiropractors office. Direct and to the point with great bed sie manner. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr. Zamick has the best bed side manner I have seen/ He combines his his experience and knowledge with a bit of humor. He always explains what he is going to do before he does it. My wife and I have been patients for years and we have suggested him to our friends many times.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Very good treatment for the many injuries I have had over the years, it is my go to clinic.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I threw my back out a couple of weeks ago doing some heavy landscaping. I found Howie on the net, he fixed the problem quickly, thanks bud.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I have gone chiropractors but found Howard will go the extra mile for you & I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Overalla great experience. Staff is very efficient, Dr. Zamick was quite helpful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018