Ratings for Dr. Marc Sekundiak

Dr. Marc is as good as it gets. Honest, caring, and genuine. I have gone to him for years and would highly recommend him. He will always do what is best for you. His staff are friendly and always make you feel comfortable. By far the best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

the best dentist we have ever experienced!highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

He was kinda mean and was snappy with me. My experience with him wasn't the best although I did get my crowns done. He's a weird guy.

Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr Marc is a great doctor , I worked with him for 2 days only as an assistant he has great people skills he knows how to talk with his assistants , very kind and a generous doctor other doctor working at his clinic is very rude she really don't know how to talk , if any body is hired as an assistant they only work because of Dr Marc because he is a good man and a doctor , great personality , In his staff hygenist is very good she knows her stuff, receptionist is really mean and rude, assistant is good too.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Marc is an excellent and caring dentist and surgeon who is very thorough and caring. My wife and I would highly recommend him. In my case he identified a molar which has had an infection in it for many years and was never noted by my previous dentist and corrected the problem.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Great Dentist! Very caring and genuine. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Sekundiak for years, and his professionalism is outstanding. He takes away all fears and worries you have about going to the dentist. No pain, very caring and always responsive to your concerns. Very honest too. He will sit down with you and discuss what's best for YOU, even if it means suggesting things that might make him less money. I cannot recommend him enough if you need dental work in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012