You may also like

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I was worried about seeing Doctor Musgrave after reading some mixed reviews. He is honestly the best, most knowledgeable, compassionate doctor I have ever been to. I've been dealing with stomach issues for 6 years, and my GP never believed me. After demanding a referral, I finally got to see Dr. Musgrave and the wait was well worth it. Not only did he go over my referral, get a full time line and history from me, and ask a great array of questions to understand my lifestyle; but he had noticed in my file that I have very bad anxiety, and talked me through the scope process and made sure that together we could control my anxiety. It took me almost 15 months to see Doctor Musgrave after my referral, but he is an extremely popular doctor. And I promise you he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

if helpfulness and knowledge could be rated higher than a five, I would give him a 10. I have been a health professional for years and have never seen a physician do such a wonderful job of ensuring that the patient fully knew and understood the reasons for and implication of treatment. He is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I found this doctor competent but his bedside manner was appalling. He wasn't interested in the feelings of the patient, only his role as a specialist. He lacks empathy but if you can get passed this he is an adequate medical doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Very skilled practitioner with excellent people skills. Puts nervous patients at ease with his likeable chats. Takes the time to fully explain things and to answer your questions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

do not recommend, go to Halifax and see someone with a personality

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Very informative, takes time to listen...makes a colonoscopy an okay experience...the preparation at home was worse than the procedure! Thanks Dr. Mugrave! I was terrified but if needed I know I can do it again!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Best dr we have ever had !!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Very thorough and skilled doctor. Made a difficult situation as relaxing as possible. Take the time to explain things and answers questions without making it seem like an imposition. Extremely satisifed and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Musgrave is caring and friendly (over-worked, but still takes the time to give great care). His staff is helpful.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Bruce Musgrave's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! Very helpful, informative, and compassionate. Highly recommended!!"

February 3, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was worried about seeing Doctor Musgrave after reading some mixed reviews. He is honestly the best, most knowledgeable, compassionate doctor I have ever bee..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "if helpfulness and knowledge could be rated higher than a five, I would give him a 10. I have been a health professional for years and have never seen a physic..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I found this doctor competent but his bedside manner was appalling. He wasn't interested in the feelings of the patient, only his role as a specialist. He lac..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very skilled practitioner with excellent people skills. Puts nervous patients at ease with his likeable chats. Takes the time to fully explain things and to a..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "do not recommend, go to Halifax and see someone with a personality"

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very informative, takes time to listen...makes a colonoscopy an okay experience...the preparation at home was worse than the procedure! Thanks Dr. Mugrave! I ..."

October 7, 2014