Ratings for Dr. Bruce Musgrave

I am verry happy that my family doctor referred me to Dr. Musgrave. Very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

He was very professional. He explained the procedure in a very reassuring way and it was painless. He has excellent bed side manner. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I wasn't surprised that he was 'professional' - but it was a real bonus that he was also pleasant, punctual, informative, respectful, and careful!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

i seen dr. musgrave today after a couple of years of agony and he was excellent at talking me through my scopes and what might be the cause . i have very pleased so far with my treatment

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I saw Dr. Musgrave on April 21, 2017. After about 2 years of grief and sick aggravation he was able to set my mind at ease within a matter of minutes with is understanding and explanation of what is happening to me. Hopefully subsequent testing will give possible solutions but in the meantime my mind is more relaxed knowing what is going on. What a great doctor he seems to be.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Musgrave was informative and supportive - great communication skills

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Amazing Doctor! Very helpful, informative, and compassionate. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I was worried about seeing Doctor Musgrave after reading some mixed reviews. He is honestly the best, most knowledgeable, compassionate doctor I have ever been to. I've been dealing with stomach issues for 6 years, and my GP never believed me. After demanding a referral, I finally got to see Dr. Musgrave and the wait was well worth it. Not only did he go over my referral, get a full time line and history from me, and ask a great array of questions to understand my lifestyle; but he had noticed in my file that I have very bad anxiety, and talked me through the scope process and made sure that together we could control my anxiety. It took me almost 15 months to see Doctor Musgrave after my referral, but he is an extremely popular doctor. And I promise you he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

if helpfulness and knowledge could be rated higher than a five, I would give him a 10. I have been a health professional for years and have never seen a physician do such a wonderful job of ensuring that the patient fully knew and understood the reasons for and implication of treatment. He is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I found this doctor competent but his bedside manner was appalling. He wasn't interested in the feelings of the patient, only his role as a specialist. He lacks empathy but if you can get passed this he is an adequate medical doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015