Dr. Elliott Weinstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Staff is very pleasant the office is well located and very close to TTC the appointment starts right on time and the hygienist as well as the doctor are very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Always pleasant, professional and thorough with care of their patients.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Fantastic experience! The staff are professional, knowledgeable, friendly and always greeted me by name as soon as I walked in. Dr. Weinstein took time to explain the 'what' and the 'why' behind my procedure (gum grafting) and what to expect before, during and after. He also patiently answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed. Dr. Weinstein is a perfectionist and made sure we were both 100% happy with the final result. And finally, the attention and follow up care I received in the days and weeks following my procedure was top-notch and so appreciated! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Weinstein is a fantastic periodontist - everything about my implant surgery went smoothly and he made sure I knew exactly what to expect prior to, during and after the surgery. His team is also excellent; every single staff member I've dealt with has been competent, knowledgeable and friendly. They are like a well-oiled machine! Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Elliott Weinstein and his team were without a doubt outstanding during my implant surgery and follow ups over essentially one year. Always professional, little or no waiting time. The team always with smiles and skill to make me feel relaxed and in good hands for the work to be completed. High recommendation for this accomplished team.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Weinstein is beyond excellent and his team is terrific. My double implant went like clockwork without a hitch. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Top-notch perio man. 2 implants over the past two years and zero problems. This man clearly knows his stuff and takes great pride in his exacting work. His entire team is wonderful, too. Great guy - I never hesitate to recommend him - Max M., Leslieville

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

It has been 10 years since Dr. Weinstein installed 3 implants. Indeed, his work and that of his staff is flawless. Never had better treatment or a better patient experience. Plus, he's an all 'round decent human being!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I’ve been Dr. Weinstein’s patient for more than 10 years. Each visit I was treated by Dr. Weinstein’s and his team with extreme professionalism and care. I am very happy to have high level of confidence that the treatment and service that I get will meet my expectation.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's response
Thank you for the kind words, we constantly try to make all patients feel like they are a family member.

Submitted February 22, 2018

Staff very accommodating of change in schedule . Received a referral for a dentist close to home.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a periodontist, my goal is to help create beautiful healthy smiles that last forever. We try to treat everyone like a member of our family.

• McGill University