You may also like

Rate Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Ratings

Excellent periodontist with excellent staff. The work as a team, and I especially like the fact that he thinks out loud so I can benefit from his thought processes in deciding about options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is fabulous. I have been a patient since 2002. He has done amazing work on my gums and teeth. I am so happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

The staff are always pleasant and professional. I have been a patient for over 20 years and enjoy each visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

The attention to detail, the care and time spent explaining the procedure, the final outcome was worth every cent. Dr. Weinstein has truly found his calling. It's clear that he loves what he does. His staff is so much a part of the experience that makes the environment one where I feel safe and in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2822163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr Weinstein has magic hands! He made me so comfortable and took care of me by being patient and extremely professional. He has made dental visits a pleasure, I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I consulted Dr. Elliott for an implant and I got all detailed information to make the right decision. I did my implant and I would sum up my experience to: Seamless Operation- State of Art Dentistry-World Class treatment- Integrity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I love coming to see him. He actually teaches you how to have better home care thus keeping your visits to a minimum. Integrity!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I've had a number of procedures with Dr. Weinstein. Every interaction has been excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I had gum surgery done by Dr Weinstein at the end of 2013 with great result. I now need a dental implant and I am going back to Dr Weinstein because I am very confident he will do a good job. Staff is very helpful too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

A caring team of professionals that excel within a very demanding and complex environment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743049].votes_count ]]