Ratings for Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Wonderful Experience! Great doctor with a great team. Dr Weinstein and his staff went above and beyond from my initial visit all the way through my surgery and post operative appointments. Would highly recommend Dr Weinstien and his team!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

My care by Dr. Elliott Weinstein and his staff has been 5-star excellent. Professional, courteous, informative and my comfort a top priority. Follow-up by the staff after my procedure most appreciated; like the open-door policy for the patient. High recommendation for Dr. Weinstein and team.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I was blown away by the professionalism and care of Dr. Weinstein and his staff. Cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Weinstein and his team are just excellent.His front desk staff are pleasant and very helpful. My surgery with him was a complicated case. He was attentive, explained my surgery in detail and reviewed any potential complications clearly. Everyone on his very well trained team are engaged in providing the best possible care. It is clear that they work well as a team and enjoy the work that they are doing. Overall, they made the experience a pleasant one and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

BEST PERIODONTIST, DENTIST EVER. THANK YOU ELLIOTT

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Wonderful experience all around. Highly recommend Mr. Weinstein and his team. All are personable, professional and provide the best care around. We'll be back!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I love this office and the staff!! And Dr. Weinstein of course. I talk about him all the time and he's always sharing information for the best dental care for you.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Incredible doc. As a physician myself, I really appreciated the great explanations of the care and management decisions. I would certainly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Very pleasant experience. Dr. Weinstein and staff put you at ease through the whole process of removing your tooth to putting in the implant. I would recommend Dr. Weinstein without hesitation

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Years of excellent service from a great doctor with a great staff. Dr Weinstein has to be one of the best periodontists in Toronto and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing his services.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University