Ratings for Dr. Elliott Weinstein

First visit with Dr. Weinstein. Lovely, efficient office and Dr. Weinstein is no-nonsense and articulate at describing the situation and solution. Not too nervous about my next visit!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Incredible first experience....Professional staff, incredible Dr., made the initial appointment interesting and educational.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Thank you for taking extra great care in my implants procedure from beginning to end! Dr. Weinstein is very passionate and dedicated to his services! Great staff! Tks!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I've been coming to Dr Weinstein for 20 years. As good as a visit to a perio can be.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

The earphones with my choice of classical music were a wonderful adjunct. So much so that I was disappointed when my session was finished. My technician was gentle yet thorough and answered my questions knowledgeably. Who would have thought a dentist 's visit could be such a pleasure? And my gums are healthy again thanks to Dr Weinstein and team.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Magic! I had a gum graft done, and had little to no pain afterwards. The procedure took less than an hour. He described the procedure in an understandable way - and there were no surprises! I hope I don't have to go back :-), but if I do, I know I won't dread the visit. Thank you Dr. Weinstein!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I always leave feeling great about the experience after seeing Dr. Weinstein. He takes the time to explain everything in a way that is easy to understand and presents alternative options for me to consider. Some professionals will insist on a corrective route, but I find Dr. Weinstein is patient about explaining the pros and cons of each option and doesn't really push any one option over another, but rather respects the patient's choice. His staff is also amazing--everyone is very friendly and makes you feel like a person vs. a number. Highly recommend seeing Dr. Weinstein and his team for any periodontal work!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Weinstein for about 10 years and have always received outstanding care and service from him and his staff. I have no hesitation when recommending his services to anyone seeking care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

It's a real priority for me to keep my gums healthy and avoid tooth loss (despite a genetic predisposition). I have been Dr. Weinstein's patient for over 15 years and I have always found Dr. Weinstein, his hygienists and other staff to be attentive, highly professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Mission accomplished!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Weinstein and staff for many years. It is always a pleasure to follow up at his office. I would not hesitate to refer a friend or family member!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University