Ratings for Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Dr. Weinstein and staff are excellent! Dr. Weinstein's knowledge and direct approach inspire confidence and trust. The staff are friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Weinstein for a number of years now. He and his staff have always been extremely helpful, friendly and honest. I have moved out of the city but commute in specifically just to see him as I have that much faith and trust in his work and his team.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I've been a patient for around 20 years. The service and care from Dr. Weinstein and his staff has consistently been "Five Star".

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Weinstein is the best and he is very knowledgeable and very experience in his field of work. In my case and treatment it was a difficult once but he was able to give me the best care possible. The staff is awesome and I would recommend Dr. Weinstein to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I'm beginning the process for my second implant from Dr. Weinstein. His knowledge and experience allowed for an easy discussion of the options available prior my choosing to move ahead with another implant. From my initial visit for my first implant, about 4 years ago, my experiences have been very positive with him and his team.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Weinstein for the past 15 years. From my original referral to him from my dentist with numerous problems with my gums, to today with my gums in excellent shape, I have to credit him with this amazing improvement. Besides his expertise in repairing and restoring the health of my gums, his knowledgeable guidance and direction on what I have to do outside of clinic visits has made a vast difference in both my oral health and as well as my overall health. Couldn't ask for better.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Weinstein and his team are wonderful. Other dentists that have examined my mouth were highly complementary of his work. A real pro with outstanding pre and post care.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Good experience overall. Hope the doctor had more time for questions.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Weinstein is one of the best in the business, shares his thoughts with patients to involve them in treatment decisions, and has an exceptional staff who have been with him for years - also very knowledgeable. In my case he has successfully managed an almost impossible problem with an implant done elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Great team and a very comfortable experience overall.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016