Dr. Elliott Weinstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elliott Weinstein

A world class practice, with a fantastic medical team. You get the feeling that the team really care about you. Dr. Weinstein even called me at home to check up on me. The practice runs on time. It's a nice atmosphere, with cutting edge technology for your care. You can even choose your own Spotify music on wireless headphones to help you relax. If you need complex dental surgery as I did, you will be in great hands by choosing Dr. Weinstein and his team.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Weinstein and his staff made my experience as best as it could be. They are professional, direct and caring. I am incredibly grateful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I can't say enough about this dental practice. Excellent in every way.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

A consummate perfectionist who can be trusted to perform complex dental surgery procedures with a very high degree of confidence. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Always a pleasant experience. Very professional and informative.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Staff is very pleasant the office is well located and very close to TTC the appointment starts right on time and the hygienist as well as the doctor are very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Always pleasant, professional and thorough with care of their patients.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Fantastic experience! The staff are professional, knowledgeable, friendly and always greeted me by name as soon as I walked in. Dr. Weinstein took time to explain the 'what' and the 'why' behind my procedure (gum grafting) and what to expect before, during and after. He also patiently answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed. Dr. Weinstein is a perfectionist and made sure we were both 100% happy with the final result. And finally, the attention and follow up care I received in the days and weeks following my procedure was top-notch and so appreciated! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Weinstein is a fantastic periodontist - everything about my implant surgery went smoothly and he made sure I knew exactly what to expect prior to, during and after the surgery. His team is also excellent; every single staff member I've dealt with has been competent, knowledgeable and friendly. They are like a well-oiled machine! Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Elliott Weinstein and his team were without a doubt outstanding during my implant surgery and follow ups over essentially one year. Always professional, little or no waiting time. The team always with smiles and skill to make me feel relaxed and in good hands for the work to be completed. High recommendation for this accomplished team.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a periodontist, my goal is to help create beautiful healthy smiles that last forever. We try to treat everyone like a member of our family.

• McGill University