Ratings for Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Dr. Weinstein is an excellent Periodontist he takes the time to explain what treatment you are going to need and how he is going to proceed . Throughout the process Dr Weinstein and his staff are available to assist you with any questions or concerns you have both prior to and through out your recovery.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

I have a complicated mouth situation and had been undergoing intensive treatment for the past 5 years with a team of dentists. Dr. Weinstein was the only dentist who took the time to explain what was happening around my back molars and fully address my concerns. All my other dentists basically just told me what to do without bothering to explain why or address the concerns I had. And all failed to warn me about the possible consequences of undergoing orthodontic treatment without addressing periodontic disease first.. including my former periodontist and two orthodontists! I respect Dr. Weinstein's opinion because it is apparent that he respects and cares for his patients enough to treat them as adults who can make informed decisions...and actually informs them so they can do so. That is the hallmark of a true professional, in my opinion. My friend had referred me to him and I would be happy to refer others to Dr. Weinstein as well.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Both the staff and Dr. Weinstein were welcoming, put you at ease and walked me through every detail for my first ever treatment of this nature. Wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I have been referred to Dr. Weinstein twice by my dentist, Dr. Charlat, once for a gum problem which needed surgery and stitches and recently for a crowned tooth whose roots had split, to be replaced with an implant. This procedure, which is spread over many months, as it depends on getting the bone to grow round the implant, was very successful and I really appreciated the full explanations of the procedures and the x-rays. Dr. Weinstein's team is happy and professional, dedicated to supporting him to deliver the best results possible for his clients.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Weinstein and his team for many years. Each and every time I am greeted by Anne and Elisa with a warm smile and a welcoming comment. Dr. Weinstein has a great sense of humour and is a true professional, an expert in his field. The hygienists are top notch as well. Always a great experience!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Dr. Weinstein is AMAZING!!! I went to see Dr. Weinstein for an opinion on my front tooth implant that seemed to have shifted. Dr. Weinstein was extremely professional and helpful. He had the latest technology and spent so much time explaining my options. His office staff was very pleasant and the atmosphere was very friendly. I was so pleased with the service that I sent my daughter to see him. Again, he was incredibly patient, very knowledgeable, a true professional. My daughter was thrilled. Dr. Weinstein is a true perfectionist in his field. He really knows what he is doing and he is super friendly and shows he truly cares. The office is super clean and we didn't have to wait long for our appointment. Thank you to Dr. Weinstein and his staff for a great experience. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

I know that without their dedicated care, knowledge and skill I would not be smiling. Oral health is key to one's confidence and success. The dedicated Weinstein team are highly motivated, professional and caring.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

I am very grateful for the excellent care I have been receiving from Dr. Elliott Weinstein and his staff. Everyone is very professional, and very caring . The service provided to me has been excellent and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Dr. Elliott Weinstein and his team are the best in the world! Their work is phenomenal and they are excellent in every way. I've been going to this office for the last 15 years and I would highly recommend this place to anyone. 10/10

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Dr Elliott Weintein did four implants for my wife Lillian. Everything was more than excellent.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a periodontist, my goal is to help create beautiful healthy smiles that last forever. We try to treat everyone like a member of our family.

• McGill University