You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Very knowledgeable and professional. One of the best out there.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Weinstein since 1992 and cannot recommend him enough. He is first class, his staff is great and I count myself lucky that he is my Periodontist.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have seen Dr. Weinstein for over 5 years and have had an excellent experience with him & his staff. He came recommended to my family by a highly regarded oral surgeon. When I came to see him it was following a less pleasant experience with another periodontist, I am so glad that I made the switch. I ended up getting gum surgery under his care and everything turned out great, I have continued to see him for regular cleanings since the level of care is exactly what I need. I highly recommend him for anyone in need of a periodontist.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Weinstein is an incredible doctor ! He is so knowledgeable, caring and just a lovely person. He is by far the best in the city. He calls to check in on his patients ! He has set the bar incredibly high. His staff are so helpful and so considerate and caring. There is not a better doctor or staff in this city PERIOD.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

As always, a very comprehensive and positive visit. Staff are prompt and attentive and the friendly open attitude of the office compliments a professional and efficient treatment program.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Elliott Weinstein is highly recommended by me. He is extremely knowledgeable and at the top of his field. He always takes the time to review and make recommendations regarding any procedures that are required. I definitely trust his judgement and his work.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Wow, I had such an incredibly helpful appointment with Dr. Weinstein! He spent over an hour with me to thoroughly examine my gums and teeth and pointed out things no other periodontist or dentist has ever mentioned, which really helped me with my decision making process. I highly recommend him as a very knowledgeable and helpful periodontist!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and professional. One of the best out there."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider myself very fortunate to be a patient. Dr. Weinstein and his competent staff have succeeded where others have failed."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Weinstein since 1992 and cannot recommend him enough. He is first class, his staff is great and I count myself lucky that he is my Per..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Weinstein for over 5 years and have had an excellent experience with him & his staff. He came recommended to my family by a highly regarded oral..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weinstein is an incredible doctor ! He is so knowledgeable, caring and just a lovely person. He is by far the best in the city. He calls to check in on his p..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Knowledge is key and dr Weinstein (and staff) know there stuff. And can impart it so you understand it. Excellent going into it and excellent results. "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As always, a very comprehensive and positive visit. Staff are prompt and attentive and the friendly open attitude of the office compliments a professional and ..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " My experience with Dr. Weinstein and his staff has always been top notch. The service and friendliness is what brings me back time and again. "

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Elliott Weinstein is highly recommended by me. He is extremely knowledgeable and at the top of his field. He always takes the time to review and make rec..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow, I had such an incredibly helpful appointment with Dr. Weinstein! He spent over an hour with me to thoroughly examine my gums and teeth and pointed out thin..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never met a more compassionate Periodontist/Dentist... He is amazing at recognizing unspoken anxiety, and is comfortable addressing it with more than a '..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Weinstein for about 20 years. I am more and more "enamoured" of his overall effectiveness in his field of dentistry. While I have ch..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Welcoming, pleasant staff who are excellent at communicating details about procedures and processes. Dr. Weinstein and his team care about their patients and r..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent periodontist with excellent staff. The work as a team, and I especially like the fact that he thinks out loud so I can benefit from his thought proce..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein is fabulous. I have been a patient since 2002. He has done amazing work on my gums and teeth. I am so happy!"

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff are always pleasant and professional. I have been a patient for over 20 years and enjoy each visit."

August 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.weinsteinperio.com" to "http://www.weinsteinperio.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M4W 3B8". Address has been updated from "None" to "60 Bloor Street West,Suite 430, Toronto". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14163231717".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The attention to detail, the care and time spent explaining the procedure, the final outcome was worth every cent. Dr. Weinstein has truly found his calling. ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weinstein has magic hands! He made me so comfortable and took care of me by being patient and extremely professional. He has made dental visits a pleasure, I..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consulted Dr. Elliott for an implant and I got all detailed information to make the right decision. I did my implant and I would sum up my experience to: Seam..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love coming to see him. He actually teaches you how to have better home care thus keeping your visits to a minimum. Integrity!"

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a number of procedures with Dr. Weinstein. Every interaction has been excellent"

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gum surgery done by Dr Weinstein at the end of 2013 with great result. I now need a dental implant and I am going back to Dr Weinstein because I am very c..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A caring team of professionals that excel within a very demanding and complex environment"

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Weinstein was great at putting me at ease for my tooth implant, it all went very well, and he does a fantastic job at pain management as I felt no pain g..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Elliott for years.and highly recommend him. He takes the time to ensure you know eactly what he is doing and his follow up is amazing. Th..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein is great. I was very anxious prior to my implant surgery two weeks, that I had so many questions but he answered them all to my satisfaction. Afte..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein is a gem! He performed multi-level procedures on my front teeth and the outcome is wonderful. Every step was thoroughly explained beforehand and t..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein has conducted two major surgeries for me. Both surgeries were performed efficiently and with no pain during the procedures. The healing process wa..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with Dr. Weinstein and the amount of time he took to explain the problem and the procedure. His entire team was personable and professional..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein performed intricate dental surgery on me with flawless skill. He, and his whole team, are the model of professionalism while remaining warm and ca..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein is extremely thorough. He takes the time to explain things carefully. His hygienists are also very thorough. Reception staff are great, courteous ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care and attention by staff and Dr. Weinstein. I highly recommend their services."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I know I'm getting top dental care from Dr. Weinstein and his staff - thank you!"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a front tooth implant and I am amazed at how well it turned out. Dr. Weinstein and his wonderful staff were excellent in their professional care and ski..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough and respectful of my time. Highly recommend."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient and have had a very good experience with Dr. Weinstein. He explains everything clearly and works very efficiently. He seems knowledgeable ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Strongly recommend the Doctor. You will get the best treatment ever."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly staff. Doctor seems very knowledgeable and explains things well. Highly recommended."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have consistently received superb care from Dr. Weinstein and all his staff. I recommend him to family and friends without reservation."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Could not ask for better care than he and his staff give!"

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weinstein is the ultimate caregiver. He has excellent technical and customer service skills, and is a pleasure for a patient to deal with. He always looks at..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I do not have any further comments at this time. Thank you."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon! Very knowledge staff. Would recommend him to anyone."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR, Weinstein is a true professional. Totally dedicated, attentive, a great problem solver. I had a very complicated gum issue which he managed to solve. His st..."

September 10, 2014