Ratings for Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Dr. Weinstein was wonderful doing implants for my front teeth. From bone crafting to implants, it was not simple but I am glad it is done. I now enjoy an improved bite and a new smile!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Weinstein's for over 15 years. He's an outstanding periodontist (with a sense of humour) who works with excellent dental hygienists and has kept my gums from receding (notwithstanding a genetic predisposition). He gives you his full attention.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Amazing dentist, very knowledgeable and professional. Had a great experience here and will definitely be back for any work needed in the future.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I dislike dentist visits more than most. I once had a very extreme fear of dentists and still do to this day. Dr Weinstein and staff were aware of this and did everything they could to make me feel comfortable. I'm very pleased with the service provided and will not hesitate to refer friends and family in the future.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Great and smooth experience with my implant, highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Love the staff, very profession and yet fun. Dr. Weinstein is amazing. Would highly recommend. If I ever have to get work done again, I will definitely continue to see Dr. Weinstein.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

The staff were very friendly. Dr. Weinstein very knowledgeble and helpful. For my first time visit i really had a great experienced. Thank you Dr. Weinstein and to his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Wonderful Experience! Great doctor with a great team. Dr Weinstein and his staff went above and beyond from my initial visit all the way through my surgery and post operative appointments. Would highly recommend Dr Weinstien and his team!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Weinstein and staff are excellent! Dr. Weinstein's knowledge and direct approach inspire confidence and trust. The staff are friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Weinstein for a number of years now. He and his staff have always been extremely helpful, friendly and honest. I have moved out of the city but commute in specifically just to see him as I have that much faith and trust in his work and his team.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016