Ratings for Dr. Elliott Weinstein

Wonderful Experience! Great doctor with a great team. Dr Weinstein and his staff went above and beyond from my initial visit all the way through my surgery and post operative appointments. Would highly recommend Dr Weinstien and his team!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Always highly professional, caring and knowledgable

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Skilled dentist committed to patient-centered care. Wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr Weinstein always explains how I need to care for my teeth and gums and following his care instructions has enabled me to experience an amazing turnaround in my dental health. I find Dr. Weinstein and his staff really want the best for me. Top rated care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

An excellent and experienced team, from the décor, to customer service to the actual work done on my teeth is excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Weinstein in the Yorkville area. My husband has visited another dental clinic in Yorkville and does not even come close or compared to the high quality service, attention to detail, followup with post -op of Dr. Weinstein's team. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr weinstein made getting an implant feel like a breeze. He is kind and attentive to patients, definitely the best hands in the business.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

My care by Dr. Elliott Weinstein and his staff has been 5-star excellent. Professional, courteous, informative and my comfort a top priority. Follow-up by the staff after my procedure most appreciated; like the open-door policy for the patient. High recommendation for Dr. Weinstein and team.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I was blown away by the professionalism and care of Dr. Weinstein and his staff. Cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Weinstein and his team are just excellent.His front desk staff are pleasant and very helpful. My surgery with him was a complicated case. He was attentive, explained my surgery in detail and reviewed any potential complications clearly. Everyone on his very well trained team are engaged in providing the best possible care. It is clear that they work well as a team and enjoy the work that they are doing. Overall, they made the experience a pleasant one and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

BEST PERIODONTIST, DENTIST EVER. THANK YOU ELLIOTT

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Elliott Weinstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University