Ratings for Dr. Emile Svarc

He was more than one hour late, walked into his office, and left again for a few minutes. When we complained, he apologized, but just mumbled "sorry". During the examination, he took a private phone call. He is very old and his office looks like it hasn't changed since the 50s. The examination itself was very underwhelming. Avoid.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

After waiting over an hour for my 'scheduled' appointment, the doctor gave me a below average eye exam under 5 minutes. I paid the top fee for this specialist but he gave me zero confidence in his ability as a doctor, I will be going back to my optometrist. Highly unrecommended.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I left after he showed up more than one hour after his first scheduled appointment. This was not helpful and I want my money back.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I went to him with a red eye thinking it was infected.He diagnosed right way that it was only an irritation caused by dry eyes. He treated it as such and resolved my problem. He was reassuring and followed it up in a week. He has a very nice assistant. The only negative thing is that he kept me waiting for 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012