Ratings for Dr. Christopher Kozlovski

I always thought that he was a very good doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Nice guy but terrible doctor. Ignored test results and tole me time and time again that there was nothing wrong. Now my condition is worse. Glad he is gone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Very nice to talk with- a genuine good person but overlooked a few test results that caused my condition to worsen. Nice guy- not so good of a doctor.

Submitted April 19, 2015

Very sad to see you leave, Dr. K. But I know that you deserve the very best and I hope you find it. I wish you well. Seriously, best doctor I ever had. MS.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Our family doctors have also moved and my husband, daughter and I were assigned a different doctor than my mother because of our last names. Since we all live under the same roof it should have been one doctor but instead because of our last names being different, it was another. Upon going for a ride with my mother to her doctor and meeting her doctor, I literally fell in love with Dr. Kozlovski and his front desk Administrator (Chantel). Both are amazing and caring people, with a great sense of humor and a gentle kindness like we have never experienced here in Prince George since we have lived here over 14 years now. This doctor and his staff is truly one of a kind a blessing to our Community. Dr. Kozlovski is sweet, kind, empathetic with amazing bed side manners...and this is really hard to find. My mother raved about him and how wonderful he is to work with as his patient. And we didn't know what we were missing till I met him myself. All I can say is WOW, I feel compelled to write an amazing review here because truly, he really is an amazing doctor. Thanks for taking our family on and allowing us to transfer so our whole family can now ALL be looked after by an amazing doctor who cares! We feel the same - NEVER LEAVE US Dr Koslovski and Chantel. Whomever doesn't have you guys as their family doctors has no idea what they're missing!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

My family doctors moved and patients were assigned new doctors. My parents were assigned to Dr Kozlovski and I was assigned to a different doctor. My parents raved about their new doctor and since he was new in town was still accepting new patients. So I requested a switch and thankfully was accepted as a patient. Dr Kozlovski is approachable, humble, patient, caring, empathetic and has a great sense of humour. He never acts superior or condescending. Our family is blessed to have him and I truly hope he stays in PG for a very long time.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

What a blessing this man is!! I am so happy to have him inb our lived and taking care of our health he is respectful caring listens and asks you whats going on he is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Very happy with the care Dr. Koz provides, he takes time to listen to my issues and goes above and beyond to rule out other possibilities. Its rare to find a doctor with an open mind but Dr. Koz is definitely one in a hundred.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Very caring and kind doctor. He always buts me at ease and takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Myself and my three children were transferred to Dr Kozlovski when our former Drs moved. We could not be happier with the quality of care we have recieved from him and the entire office. We never feel rushed. He always takes a moment to ask about the family and never makes you feel bad for having had to drag all of the kids with you to an appointment. He is very engaging to everyone and all of my children love him which as far as I am concerned speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012