Ratings for Dr. Max Kemmerling

Simply terrific! He invests a lot in staying current and it shows! His work is excellent and he truly cares. He came in early one morning to accommodate my root canal through a crown and saved me a lot of money rather than shipping me off to a specialist! I recommended him to my in laws and they are also super happy!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

We absolutely love this Dentist and his team!! Always welcoming and educational!! My children feel very secure with every visit!! I had a filling first and was Blessed to tell my children about my experience, Dr. Max always does his best you meet sure his patients are comfortable and understand the procedure. Some pain is like knee pain and it's going to take time to heal. Thank you so much for providing Strathroy with Quality!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Kemmerling thoroughly explains procedure and makes sure that you are comfortable throughout. His charges are reasonable and the caring culture is consistent throughout his staff. Max is the best dentist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Where is the option to leave zero star?? Maybe sum people had a positive visit but by experience was bad. I came in pain and left in pain. Not good by my standards.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I had a very good experience at this office. I had a molar that was giving me pain and had a big cavity. I saw him as an emergency and he brought me back to perform a root canal and later a crown. Everything feels perfect and I am very happy I did not lose the tooth. He was also very accommodating and left the office late for me. Gentle touch!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Terrific doctor! A previous doctor placed a crown on an implant that was giving me trouble and was always loose. I left that office. He addressed the issue with the lab and went above and beyond to fix it, at no charge to me. I am very grateful for this. He also placed an implant on my neighbour, and she is very impressed with his empathy, gentle touch and beautiful work.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I will not be returning to this office. He kept both my wife and I waiting for our appointments on more than one occasion. He seems very nice but does not listen to what you have to say. I had the same filling replaced three times. It kept falling 0ut, but was never his fault. Now he wants to pull the tooth. I am not sure if he just wants to make more money or doesn't know what he is doing. I have to disagree with the other ratings. We found him very expensive.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Very welcoming staff. Dr. Kemmerling is very gentle in his approach. Fair pricing/cost.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

All around very good experience. Great staff and did not overcharge me. I used to see a dentist in the city but no way I am going back. He also was great accommodating my son when he was in pain, and saw us the same day. Very clean office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Glad I came here! We had a patch dentist for years until he retired. Dr Max is very kind, honest and treated us well. Dr. Max performed surgery on me and was very gentle. My wife was also pleased with the treatment she received! She had 3 old fillings replaced.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013