Ratings for Dr. Lori Calabrese

The office is intimate and quiet, allowing a safe and relaxed experience to take place. All who work there are pleasant people that have a desire to help people feel the best that they can.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Everyone was very comforting and helpful. Definitely a great experience and very knowledgeable. The doctor and nurse were great.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

I had a very good experience in the clinic, throughout all steps of the process.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

the facilities and staff are great, but the results are excellent

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr. Calabrese was extremely thorough and took much more time getting to know me and my history. The ketamine infusions I recieved immediately got rid of the suicidal ideations I had and by the end my depression and anxiety were gone. She helped me finally return to a normal disposition. Very grateful to her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr. calabrese was very thorough and patient explaining the procedure, i felt very safe and, most importantly, ITS WORKING

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

In my career, I have worked with numerous psychiatrists, as well as used a few myself. It is extremely difficult to find high-quality psychiatrists (both in education for students and personally). Dr. Calabrese is one in a million. She “gets it” and is resourceful with treatment. She was terrific in identifying a brain tumor in me, which demonstrated her neurological knowledge. Dr. Calabrese demonstrates her commitment to stay on top of research and trends in diagnosis as well. She just is terrific with communication and her ability! I would not go to anyone else - she is the epitome of an excellent psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

At this point, I truly do not know what I would do without Dr. Calabrese. She is entirely genuine, compassionate, funny, and utterly helpful. She is saving me. I feel blessed to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

I always feel very lucky to have such a great doctor. She has changed my life.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

I Am grateful to Dr. Calebrase and staff for carefully preparing me for the ketamine treatments. I was very well cared for before, during, and after the treatment. Since then my mood has lifted, dark thoughts have abated, my concentration has increased. Thanks to Dr. Calebrase and her staff for offering this cutting edge treatment.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Lori Calabrese's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1989)

AARP