Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Swirsky

I was misdiagnosed by her and she prescribed a wrong medicine which made my situation even worse. She is definitely a doctor for routine issues like if you have a nasty cold or something as simple as that. She shows a lack of experience. I did not feel she was caring that much either. I truly regret choosing her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Unfortunately I have to switch Drs due to Dr Swirsky's incompetent staff. Don't go here if you need someone to execute a referral request.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

She's a great doctor, but the front desk staff is rrude and impolite.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

She's a good doctor. Spends the time explaining the diagnosis and is very knowledgeable! I'd recommend her, for sure.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Swirsky is excellent, my doctor just retired and my Aunt has been going to her for years, thankfully she was accepting new patients at the this time so I took the opportunity to become a patient. Dr. Swirsky is an astute medical professional that truly cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable. She also has an amazing bedside manner and is very thorough. Do yourself a favor and become her patient, you won't be disappointed. My only complaint is that the front desk staff could improve a bit in their friendliness, but otherwise all is perfect. Note: She only works Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I feel so lucky to have found Dr Swirsky! She doesn't just prescribe a pill, she discusses, explains, and explores best options. I really trust her opinion. That hasn't always been the case with GPs that I have had in the past. My whole family loves her and we are so grateful to have found a doctor who is both knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I have been with Dr.Swirsky for close to 3 years and she is the most knowledgeable and caring physician I have come across.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

The Good: Dr. Swirsky is very knowledgeable and helpful. I can usually get an appointment right away. I like her bedside manner. She is young and cool. I find it easier to talk to her. She deals with any concerns I have right away. The bad: Office Hours and Parking is expensive. I don't work downtown so it's very inconvenient to go there. One thing that really bothers me is how they handle they yearly check ups for women. You have to have 3 appointments: one for the pap, one for the check up, and one to come back and get your results. Seems like a bit of a money grab to me +$15 parking and a trip downtown during work hours 3x is so annoying. They could at least give you a "long appointment" for annual check ups and do the pap/physical on the same day, then you could just come back one more time if you wanted your results (or not at all if you didn't care to hear the details - they will call if something is wrong).

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

My wife has been seeing Dr. Swirsky for almost 4 years. She's an amazing GP with a wealth of knowledge. We've also been taking our newborn to her for regular checkups and her experience as a mother has been extremely valuable. We don't mind taking the ctrain or driving downtown to see her though. The only issue with this particular clinic in downtown is their hours and the fact that they are not open on weekends.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

An excellent experience with this very professional, yet down to earth physician. Caring and kind. She listens carefully and has a wealth of insight. I would be delighted to see her again.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015