Ratings for Dr. Shameem Shaker

I had been living with severe pain in my hips for many years, and doctor Shaker didn't help me. New doctor sent me to ultrasound and after that I got a proper treatment. So happy now. But dr. Shaker choosen me a good medication to control my blood pressure.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Love Dr. Shaker! He is very professional and sensitive. I consider myself an emotional patient, and he has been nothing but understanding and caring. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Shaker was wonderful. Very punctual and took time to answer all of our questions and address our concerns about my daughter's medical issue. The front staff were great too. Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Shaker has consistently been thorough, helpful, kind, and professional whenever one of my children or I have been in to see him. The staff at Horizon Health medical clinic are also helpful and professional. I'm so happy to have found a clinic with great doctors.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

The staff are friendly the poor ratings are not for current staff. Dr Shaker is friendly and approachable. He acknowledges questions and concerns with patience.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Shaker was wonderful with my little girl and was very knowledgeable when answering all my questions about vaccines and her development. I would recommend him to anyone. The desk staff however were not so nice, rude and unfriendly!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I was hesistant to see Dr Shaker based on his staff ratings. I realized these were old ratings from his previous clinic in Calgary. He now works at Horizon Health Medical Clinic in St. Albert and the staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Shaker is Fantastic! My family has been seeing him for a couple of years now. He is polite, friendly & knowledgable. Front desk staff are not great. I often get put on hold when I call, only to be cut off. When I am in the clinic, staff speak to each other in different languages, often pointing to patients who are standing right there and obviously don't understand what is being said. I find this terribly rude.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Front staff could be a bit more friendly and professional (e.g. Don't comment that my sons name sounds like a girls name). Punctuality is terrible - waited over 45 minutes for an appointment. Dr. Shaker is otherwise okay.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Shaker is absolutely amazing Front desk staff horrible for the most part as mentioned in other recent reviews - but it seems to be only 1-2 front desk staff which are creating this terrible siruation

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Shameem Shaker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients