Ratings for Dr. Sameer Qureshi

I have been so lucky to have this team help me through out many years. I have been a patient of Dr.Qureshi for almost seven years. I had to go to several different doctors before I found him. He cares deeply about his patients, he fights for them to get to the specialists and surgeries they need. He is down to earth, humble, kind and extremely knowledgeable. He honestly has changed my life for the better. He understands that every patient is different and try's to accommodate to their specific needs. I have seen him treat my newborn, toddler, my mother, father and husband and help support two difficult pregnancies. I wouldn't trust any one more than I do him. He takes the time necessary to explain things when you don't understand. His staff is always welcoming especially to my little one with high fives and hugs. They all are like a second family to me. Sometimes because he is so busy you may wait but that's only because he never rushes through an appointment and makes sure to cover ever single one of your concerns. If your looking for a doctor who truly makes a difference and cares he is your guy!! I see him usually a couple times a month and his staff is just as remarakable as the doctors. They deal with people and things in a professional and kind manor. They are always supportive and you can see that each one tries to get everyone in and out as fast as they can. I have never had their staff be rude to me not once and I have been at this doctors office since the first day it opened. Thank you for changing my life and improving it for the better. I can't imagine how things would be if I didn't have your team behind me and my family!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Great doctor, helpful, nice, knowledgeable. But incredible unreliable, and ALWAYS late. Even if you have the first appointment of the day, he will not even be in the office at that time, you see him walking into the clinic 20-35 mins after your apppintment was 100% of the time. 50% of the time I have an upcoming appointment with him, I get a call the day before saying we need to reschedule because he won't be in now. Very frustrating. Like I said, excellent doctor - just extremely unreliable. Also the other staff at Vista Medical are very rude, they have forgotten about us sitting in the waiting room multiple times.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I'm with Dr. Qureshi from 2011. I was always appreciated his service. He's really nice, helpfull and he take the time to listen to me. BUT from a year, Dr. Qureshi cancel around 2 appointments that I book on 3 (66%). I don't really know what's happen in his life right now... When he's at the clinic he's really stressfull. I went for an appointment yesterday and I have to come back at the clinic because he did a mistake with a paper. I'm not living in this area. The staff is not really friendly... I was happy of the service 1 year ago BUT now, I'm worried...

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Qureshi is an awesome family physician but I do agree with some concerns in other reviews. Things have really changed and I am often having my appointments cancelled because he is sick. When he is there, he seems very rushed and scattered. He never used to be this way but I understand that if he has health problems of his own, he's probably struggling to get caught up. I hope he will go back to being thorough and not so rushed because he's an awesome doctor. Even if he is sick and has to get caught up it's good to not be too fast paced because things have been missed and delaying my care while he's rushed. Sounds like it's happening to other people too.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

This is a fantastic doctor. I have followed him through two clinics where he was an employee to his present clinic, which he opened with a partner. He is now the much-loved family doctor for three generations of my family. His staff were a little disorganized initially, and there were several changes, but I made the effort to get to know them and they are fine now. I drive twenty times the distance from his former workplace, but consider every kilometer worth it.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Q needs to sort off his front reception they are not knowledgeable on what they'are doing. They cannot speak english and the clinic went down hill. This Dr never in the clinic might as well retired. I agree with comment below front reception are very unprofessional and very abrasive in person and or the phone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr Q is awesome and I love him but the staff can be a little abrasive at times, I find that Dr Q is disorganized with test results and when he offers to call you with the results it doesn't happen and you end up chasing the results yourself. I have had many appt cancelled with only a couple of hours notice, If I cancelled at such short notice I would be charged a hefty fine. I don't like the double standard and sometimes I have to wait up to an hour and a half as he is running late.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Finally found a doctor who is compassionate and does not rush you out of the office to get to next patient. He is very friendly and listens. Very sincere and great with follow up visits. Highly recommend him for your family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I am at the beginning stage of working with Dr Q and it's been nothing but positive. My husband highly recommend dr Q as our family of 5 did not have positive experience many times over with our female dr of over 25 years. I finally let go of her and I'm glad to be working with Dr Q, one whom I can trust and depend on when help is really needed. Dr Q delivered and gets the job done. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Been my doctor since I was a baby but the other people in his office are sooooo rude

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015