You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sameer Qureshi

Dr. Qureshi is an awesome family physician but I do agree with some concerns in other reviews. Things have really changed and I am often having my appointments cancelled because he is sick. When he is there, he seems very rushed and scattered. He never used to be this way but I understand that if he has health problems of his own, he's probably struggling to get caught up. I hope he will go back to being thorough and not so rushed because he's an awesome doctor. Even if he is sick and has to get caught up it's good to not be too fast paced because things have been missed and delaying my care while he's rushed. Sounds like it's happening to other people too.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

This is a fantastic doctor. I have followed him through two clinics where he was an employee to his present clinic, which he opened with a partner. He is now the much-loved family doctor for three generations of my family. His staff were a little disorganized initially, and there were several changes, but I made the effort to get to know them and they are fine now. I drive twenty times the distance from his former workplace, but consider every kilometer worth it.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Q needs to sort off his front reception they are not knowledgeable on what they'are doing. They cannot speak english and the clinic went down hill. This Dr never in the clinic might as well retired. I agree with comment below front reception are very unprofessional and very abrasive in person and or the phone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr Q is awesome and I love him but the staff can be a little abrasive at times, I find that Dr Q is disorganized with test results and when he offers to call you with the results it doesn't happen and you end up chasing the results yourself. I have had many appt cancelled with only a couple of hours notice, If I cancelled at such short notice I would be charged a hefty fine. I don't like the double standard and sometimes I have to wait up to an hour and a half as he is running late.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Finally found a doctor who is compassionate and does not rush you out of the office to get to next patient. He is very friendly and listens. Very sincere and great with follow up visits. Highly recommend him for your family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I am at the beginning stage of working with Dr Q and it's been nothing but positive. My husband highly recommend dr Q as our family of 5 did not have positive experience many times over with our female dr of over 25 years. I finally let go of her and I'm glad to be working with Dr Q, one whom I can trust and depend on when help is really needed. Dr Q delivered and gets the job done. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

we heard about this office and we were interested to go there we found the staff to be rude and mean when every time we call the office the staff that work there answer in a man way she is bad, rude, ugly and mean. The staff who working there are not GOOD, she does not deserve to work in dr sameer quershi's office. Thanks for wasting our time!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

We found Dr. Qureshi by "mistake". He had recently moved from the Oasis Clinic to the Smart Clinic and as we were no longer happy with the staff at Oasis we too moved. He was referred to us in a "meet and greet". We loved him instantly! He was the first Family Doctor that we'd had in many years that took the time to take a comprehensive family history, talk directly to my kids about their health concerns and actually LISTEN. He has sinced moved clinics and while his location is no longer "convenient", we wouldn't THINK of not making the extra effort to drive to see him. Thanks for being the kind of Doctor everyone needs!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Sameer Qureshi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Qureshi is an awesome family physician but I do agree with some concerns in other reviews. Things have really changed and I am often having my appointments ..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a fantastic doctor. I have followed him through two clinics where he was an employee to his present clinic, which he opened with a partner. He is now ..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Q needs to sort off his front reception they are not knowledgeable on what they'are doing. They cannot speak english and the clinic went down hill. This D..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Q is awesome and I love him but the staff can be a little abrasive at times, I find that Dr Q is disorganized with test results and when he offers to call yo..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Finally found a doctor who is compassionate and does not rush you out of the office to get to next patient. He is very friendly and listens. Very sincere and gr..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am at the beginning stage of working with Dr Q and it's been nothing but positive. My husband highly recommend dr Q as our family of 5 did not have positive..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Been my doctor since I was a baby but the other people in his office are sooooo rude"

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "we heard about this office and we were interested to go there we found the staff to be rude and mean when every time we call the office the staff that work ther..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We found Dr. Qureshi by "mistake". He had recently moved from the Oasis Clinic to the Smart Clinic and as we were no longer happy with the staff at Oasis we to..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i can't say a bad word about this doctorhe's very efficient can gets things done straight away."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad that Dr. Qureshi is my family doctor! I needed a family doctor in the spring and I looked at reviews on all the doctors accepting patients at that ..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Qureshi is a fantastic Doctor and a true good human been . I feel very bless to have him as our family Doctor. He's like the old days kinda a doctor that m..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Quresshi is a great Doctor and also a very good man. We feel very lucky to have him as our family Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone."

September 15, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

September 5, 2013