You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sameer Qureshi

Finally found a doctor who is compassionate and does not rush you out of the office to get to next patient. He is very friendly and listens. Very sincere and great with follow up visits. Highly recommend him for your family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I am at the beginning stage of working with Dr Q and it's been nothing but positive. My husband highly recommend dr Q as our family of 5 did not have positive experience many times over with our female dr of over 25 years. I finally let go of her and I'm glad to be working with Dr Q, one whom I can trust and depend on when help is really needed. Dr Q delivered and gets the job done. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

we heard about this office and we were interested to go there we found the staff to be rude and mean when every time we call the office the staff that work there answer in a man way she is bad, rude, ugly and mean. The staff who working there are not GOOD, she does not deserve to work in dr sameer quershi's office. Thanks for wasting our time!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

We found Dr. Qureshi by "mistake". He had recently moved from the Oasis Clinic to the Smart Clinic and as we were no longer happy with the staff at Oasis we too moved. He was referred to us in a "meet and greet". We loved him instantly! He was the first Family Doctor that we'd had in many years that took the time to take a comprehensive family history, talk directly to my kids about their health concerns and actually LISTEN. He has sinced moved clinics and while his location is no longer "convenient", we wouldn't THINK of not making the extra effort to drive to see him. Thanks for being the kind of Doctor everyone needs!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I am so glad that Dr. Qureshi is my family doctor! I needed a family doctor in the spring and I looked at reviews on all the doctors accepting patients at that time to choose who I wanted. He sounded like everything I wanted in a doctor and it turned out to be true in practice. Dr. Qureshi isn't near my neighbourhood but he had great reviews and he is worth the drive. He is easily the best family doctor I have ever had. He has something rare in a doctor, which is the ability to LISTEN and do things specific to YOU instead of going off what is "typical" or what an ego may dictate. He has the opposite of an ego, he is HUMBLE and HELPFUL! He is an ideal family doctor and our health care system needs more individuals like him. Dr. Qureshi is a real gem and you are lucky if he's your doctor! I've already recommended him to friends and family and I recommend him to anyone reading this. Thank you Dr. Qureshi for being you and going about your job the way that you do! You're doing something very right. Keep it up.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr.Qureshi is a fantastic Doctor and a true good human been . I feel very bless to have him as our family Doctor. He's like the old days kinda a doctor that mean he is the REAL DEAL .... Sincerely Thank you Dr. Qureshi

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

My children and I have seen Dr. Qureshi for a number of years, first at Oasis clinic and then Smart clinic. He always listened, calmed my nerves over some minor thing, but did take things seriously when needed and followed through. He was generally punctual and seemed quite knowledgeable. I would love to continue to see him, but he has relocated to a new office that is too far away, but fortunate for anyone who is closer to him now.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Sameer Qureshi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Finally found a doctor who is compassionate and does not rush you out of the office to get to next patient. He is very friendly and listens. Very sincere and gr..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am at the beginning stage of working with Dr Q and it's been nothing but positive. My husband highly recommend dr Q as our family of 5 did not have positive..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Been my doctor since I was a baby but the other people in his office are sooooo rude"

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "we heard about this office and we were interested to go there we found the staff to be rude and mean when every time we call the office the staff that work ther..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We found Dr. Qureshi by "mistake". He had recently moved from the Oasis Clinic to the Smart Clinic and as we were no longer happy with the staff at Oasis we to..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i can't say a bad word about this doctorhe's very efficient can gets things done straight away."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad that Dr. Qureshi is my family doctor! I needed a family doctor in the spring and I looked at reviews on all the doctors accepting patients at that ..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Qureshi is a fantastic Doctor and a true good human been . I feel very bless to have him as our family Doctor. He's like the old days kinda a doctor that m..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Quresshi is a great Doctor and also a very good man. We feel very lucky to have him as our family Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone."

September 15, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

September 5, 2013